Chapter 13: Night Sleep

After the picture, they went in their sleeping bag and put them on the ground and layed down, Smurfblossom and Brainy sleeping beside each other, Smurfstorm and Clumsy went to sleep beside each other. Smurfette and Hefty layed down with each other, Smurfette's head was on Hefty's chest.

Hefty: good night, sweetie
Smurfette: good night, hun.

They kissed on the lips and went to sleep, Hefty pulled her closer. It was midnight, the fire blew out and it started to get cold, Smurfette was shaking because she was having a nightmare.

In Smurfette's Nightmare...

Smurfette wake up at midnight and saw everyone's gone, she thought that they just left to go find more firewood, she waited but nobody still didn't came back.

Smurfette: Hefty, Blossom, Brainy, Clumsy, stormy!?

No one replied so she got up and walked, she started walking deeper into the forest. Still calling out for them, but mostly for Hefty, she started getting worried. She kept walking until she reached a river, She stopped then something, someone pushed her into the river, She was in the river and looked back and saw that it was Gargamel.

Gargamel: have fun drowning!

She tried to keep her head up on the surface, but it was hard to due to the rough currents, Smurfette tried to breathe and keep her head above the water, she started gasping for air, she started sinking into the water then she fall down the waterfalls, Smurfette then woke up.

Smurfette: no!!

She woke up and saw Hefty next to her, she was thinking about the nightmare then started to cry, Hefty woke up and saw Smurfette crying.

Hefty: hey, are you alright?

Smurfette saw Hefty next to her then she hugged him as she was still crying, Hefty pick up Smurfette and walked somewhere where they can be alone, past time they are alone in the forest then looked at each other.

Hefty: Smurfette, what's the matter?
Smurfette: Hefty, I had a bad dream.

When she told him, Hefty got worried of her having a bad dream, he pulled Smurfette to him so she will be safe then Smurfette looked at Hefty.

Hefty: what was the dream?
Smurfette: well you guys were gone then I went to look for you guys, Gargamel push me in the river and I fall down the waterfalls.

Hefty can't believe of the nightmare she had, he picked up Smurfette and put her on his lap as she looked at him, they pull their heads together as they kissed, after the kiss, Hefty looked at Smurfette with a smile.

Hefty: hey, I want you to know that I love you very much and I won't let anything happen to you.
Smurfette: thanks Hefty.
Hefty: let's go to sleep, we still need to find those Smurfs.
Smurfette: okay.

Hefty and Smurfette went back where the others are and went in their sleeping bags and went to sleep.