Chapter 19: Smurfy party

Papa Smurf, SmurfWillow and the team Smurfs were back in the village, the rest of the Smurfs were happy to see them back, they went to them and give them hugs, and let go and Papa Smurf gives them a announcement.

Papa Smurf: Smurfs, there is good news for you Smurfs.
Smurfette: this is from us.
Hefty: me and Smurfette are getting married.

Hefty and Smurfette hold hands, all the Smurfs cheered clapping for the couple, Papa Smurf told the Smurfs the two new Smurfs that are staying with them, they clapped for the new Smurfs with them.
________________________________________________

A few years later...

Smurf Village was good, Handy made SmurfTatiana and Nate their mushroom house, Hefty and Smurfette have been doing exercising together, Hefty was happy having Smurfette his fiance, Hefty moved in with Smurfette.

_______________________________________________

In the morning...

The Smurfs were out of their mushrooms, Smurfette was watering her flowers, Hefty went to Smurfette.

Hefty: hey, honey.
Smurfette: hey, babe.

Hefty and Smurfette kissed and pulled away, Smurfette was done watering her flowers, they went to the back and did stuff together. Later Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow were walking around and saw their Smurfs making the party they're having.

Papa Smurf: looks like our Smurfs are doing great work.
Willow: yep, it's good to have them.

They were happy for them, Smurfette was the party planner, she told the Smurfs where to put the flowers at, they saw SmurfTatiana at the window dancing, they went in the house while she was still dancing and singing.

Tatiana: 🎶just remember me When I make it shine🎶

SmurfTatiana stopped and looked behind her and saw Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow by the door seeing the whole thing then she started being embarrassed of them seeing it.

Tatiana: uh...hi.
Papa Smurf: we love your singing voice.
Willow: yeah, it's wonderful.
Tatiana: thanks.

SmurfTatiana started to stop being embarrassed, Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow looked at each other and looked at her back.

Papa Smurf: so, is anyone singing a song?
Tatiana: yes, Hefty is gonna sing a song to Smurfette.
Willow: Ohh.

They said bye to her went somewhere else, SmurfTatiana was wondering what song Hefty was gonna sing.
________________________________________________

At midnight...

All the Smurfs were at the party dancing with each other, Hefty and Smurfette were dancing together, each smurfs singed a song especially SmurfTatiana did, then party Smurf came up.

Party: okay, the next song is Hefty Smurf!!
All: yay!!!

The smurfs cheered for Hefty coming up, Hefty kissed Smurfette and went the stage, he had some Smurfs to help him, Hefty went the microphone.

Hefty: this song I'm singing is for the Smurf I love, Smurfette.

Everyone cheered for Hefty singing a song to his fiance, Smurfette was happy and started watching, some of the smurfs were on the stage with him, Hefty started singing as the piano and drums started playing.

Hefty: 🎶 And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young🎶

All Smurfs were cheering as they dance, Smurfette was enjoying the song and was still watching him.

Hefty: 🎶 This I know, yeah, this I know
She told me, don't worry about it
She told me, don't worry no more🎶

The Smurfs loved the song he's singing and continue dancing with the girls, Smurfette was impressed of Hefty's song, Hefty looked at her.

Hefty: 🎶We both know we can't go without it
She told me you'll never be in love, oh, oh, woo
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh 🎶

SmurfTatiana was at the table watching, Gutsy Smurf sit next to her and looked what she's looking at.

Hefty: 🎶I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
And I know 🎶

Gutsy: Hefty is doing good singing to Smurfette.
Tatiana: I know, he just love her more than anything.
Gutsy: lucky man.

Hefty: 🎶But I love it,(but I love it) but I love it (oh I love it) oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you🎶

SmurfTatiana and Gutsy Smurf continue watching the party and were happy, Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow we're happy for them. Hefty continue singing, he grab Smurfette's hand and pull her up and dance with her.

Hefty: 🎶 think I can't
I can't feel my face when I'm with you (I can't feel my face)
But I love it, (when I'm with you baby) but I love it, (when I'm with you baby)
I can't feel my fa-
🎶

The music stopped, Hefty and Smurfette shared a kiss and the smurfs clapped to them, their friends give them a hug.

Blossom: that was beautiful.
Storm: you really got Smurfette happy.
Hefty: thanks.
Tatiana: yeah, you work very hard on that.

Then 4 Smurfs went to Hefty and Smurfette, they put their hands down together, they looked at SmurfTatiana and Nate.

Hefty: Tatiana and Nate we want you to join the team Smurfs.
Nate: really?
Smurfette: of course, you guys save us back there.
Storm: and we like having you two here.

SmurfTatiana and Nate looked at each other and think about it, they put their hands down with theirs.

Hefty: we will be team Smurfs forever.
Blossom: we will have each other.
Tatiana: until anything happens.
Smurfette: we will be together.

They looked at each other, Hefty and Smurfette are gonna be together forever then they put their hands hands up and looked at the sky.

All: Team Smurfs!!!

They continue dancing to the party, they were happy to be a team and have each other.

The end.
________________________________________________

The song is called "can't feel my face" from the Weekend