First day

Hi! My name is zonobia i will be telling you the story of apartment 22😬😬
As we are moving into our new apartment my little brother ( devin A.k.a Dev ) runs in and bumps everything out of my hand TURD i yelled at him. Sorry he said' as i was exploring the building i heard a laugh "hahahaha" hello i said as i was walking towards a noise i seen a little girl 'Hi' i said she turned around and said " leave while you can she is coming hurry. Who? I said the big lady you are living in her house her and her daughter will come get you hurry HURRY.... As i ran down the hall i heard a scream .... It was the little girl ... Sorry ... She sceamed " i... Iii i just wanted to help. I started running i felt like something was chasing me when i stopped nothing was there as i walked into my apartment my mom dad little sister and brother were getting ready for dinner we were having peas , steak mash patatos and macorroni. As we were eating i asked my mom if the land lord said anything about the apartment being haunted. No honey why would you think that. No reason i said. When i went into my room i grabbed my computer and looked up greenwood apartments apartment 22. When it came up it was a little girl and her mom in a picture they said that the mom killed the daughter and then she killed herself. Looking at the artical their name was maria and mary. They lived in apartment 22 in greenwood apartment i was very scared.😬 As i was on my computer it started flashing and boom it all of a sudden blew out... Weird " I said in a meaningful way" i went to the bathroom to was my face and when i look up i seen something walk pass in the mirror.. 👀 hello i said ... Is someone there .... Geeeeetttt Outtttttt ... Geeeettttt Ouuutttt .. As i ran to my mom and dads room i heard a noise following me but every time i turn around nothing was there.. I tried to tell my mom and dad that the apartment was haunted but they didnt believe me.. I walked back to my room and laid down. I was terryified. As i closed my eyes and i went to sleep i felt like nothing ever happened.
Next chapter..😎