000

It was a shame to see the Davis girl abruptly leave Stars Hollow for Hartford, Conneticut

It was a shame to see the Davis girl abruptly leave Stars Hollow for Hartford, Conneticut. The girl had stated multiple times that she wanted to raise her future kids in the small town and it grew suspicious when she one day decided to leave the small town for Hartford.

Josephine Davis was no stranger to the people of Stars Hollow. She was one of Stars Hollows youngest and brightest. Josie was the top of her class right next to Rory Gilmore. Although the two were alike academically, the two were very much different socially.

While Rory hung around Lane Kim, Josie hung around Drew Carter and Cassidy Reed. The two caused havoc everywhere they went and never considered anyone's feelings, including Josie's.

Josie, of course, never saw how little the two cared for her until that dreadful Friday night. Her heart was broken that night and there was no way that the girl could show her face the following Monday.

A few weeks prior, her parents had introduced the idea of her potentially attending Chilton. Her parents believed that she would excel greatly and receive many more opportunities than she would in Stars Hollow.

Josie had denied the idea of attending Chilton because she had a life in Stars Hollow. She had a boyfriend and a best friend that she loved deeply. She couldn't just drop everything she had created and transfer to Chilton.

As Josie paced back and forth in her room trying to come up with a plan for that Monday, she had remembered the offer her parents had given her weeks prior to that Friday. The only difference this time was that there was nothing holding her back.

So, without another thought, Josie stormed into her parents shared room and told the two that she wanted to transfer to Chilton.

The two were shocked by their daughters sudden change of heart but nonetheless completed her transfer and had moved their life to Hartford. Leaving behind Drew Carter and Cassidy Reed and bringing two new people into their lives.

CAST