Here's a thing: We're married.

"Phil." said technoblade, enchanting his sword.
Nobody answered.
"Philza?"
Again, Nobody answered.

he stopped on the sharpness enchantment, looking for phil in the room. When he found nobody there, he just left his sword there and went looking for him.

As techno would walk through the house, he noticed a path. A blood path. And he though about following it.

[If it's of interest enough to you, the blade's voices in his head had dissapeared since yesterday's morning, and that already gave him a headache.]

then, he all of a sudden stopped and looked to his front. A door could be seen by his - kinda foggy because of the snow storm - eyes. He stepped forward and opened the door slowly, fearing what would be there.

"oh.. Hey, mate. How are you doin?" said Phil, covering something.
"i were worried sick, where have you been?"
"just doing some things..-"
"annd.. what's that?"

when philza looked at techno's face, the pig felt horrible.

"...you're bleeding."
"..i know."

techno shut the door and walked forward, getting some bandages for his friend(?).

"You'll need those."
"thanks, mate."
"are you okay..?"
"it's fine.. don't worry."
"are you sure..?"
"..."

a smile could be seen in Philza's face.

"you're so worried."
"huh."
"- chuckles - you're so worried about me, even if i get hurted a tiny bit you're just.. always there."

the pig hugged phil when a smile had taken over phil's face.

"you know what?"
"heh?"
"i love you."
"-"

All of a sudden, Phil's smile dropped when he heard something outside.

"techno."
"i heard that too. try to be quiet, please."
"alright." philza said, whispering.

the snowstorm stopped.

when they both heard the door cracking open, they hugged as if it were the last time they were together.

well, it wasn't.
was it?

:)