Chapter fifty five three months later

Kaylas POV
Oh god today is the day me and Colby get married when Kat walked into my dressing room she said "girl where's our dresses the wedding is in three hours" I walked out in my dress on Dixie said "oh my god you look drop dead gorgeous" Charli said "yeah like Colby is lucky" Avani said "Anthony would be proud of you he's happy that your moving on" I smiled and said "thanks girls" Tara said "no but for real where's our dresses" I walked over to the hair dresser and she took my curling iron I said "there in the closet behind Madi" the girls walked over to the closet and took out there black and dark blue dresses when I was done getting my hair and makeup dresses Avani, charli , Madi , Dixie and Kat walked in the room Madi said "girl you look so beautiful" I smiled and said "thank you we only have one hour until the wedding reception starts" Charli handed me three letters and said "ones from Addison since she couldn't be here because she's on set right now filming a movie , ones from Chase and ones from Bryce I smiled when the girls left I opened up Addisons letter I started reading "dear Kayla I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your wedding it sucks because it would've been great to see you in your dress finally finding your Prince Charming when I come back I promise we'll celebrate all night can't wait to hear about it when I get back I remember like it was just an hour ago when I first met you' you walked into the house and I was sitting on the couch with the other girls and I remember thinking I'm probably not gonna get along with this girl but hey we'll give her a try and now your like one of my closes friends I'm gonna tell you a little story time when Vinnie and Ryland first heard that you were getting married they were kinda sad because you are like a sister to them so there a little hurt that they have to give you away to Colby but they see that your happy and they need to be happy for you love you girl hugs and kisses Addison" when I put the letter down I grabbed Chases letter and opened it "bro I don't know what to say well first if all congratulations I'm really happy for you and Colby I'm honored to be at your wedding but I'm gonna try my best to try not to cry I literally thought Josh was the one for you so I was just waiting for you to tell me that you and Josh were getting married but I guess change of plans I remember when you barely started hanging out with us I knew you were gonna have all those boys wrapped around your little finger but me because I wanted to be with Charli again but I do love you love lil Huddy aka Chase" when I was done reading Chases letter someone walked into the room and said "you look really beautiful" when I turned around I saw Jaden I said "hey Jayden" I walked over to Jayden and hugged him I said "what are you doing here" Jayden said "oh I came to congratulate you when Charli told me I was kinda shocked because to me you remind me of a person of who don't want to get married" when I pulled away I said "yeah I always said that but that was until I met Colby he changed everything I now have two beautiful babies at home because of him" Jayden said "really you have kids" I said "yeah Christmas is my beautiful girl and Marnie is my beautiful boy" Jayden smiled and said "I'm letting you know I tried to warn you about Josh when I came over that one day and wanted to talk with you but Josh needed you so I left" I said "you did oh my god I should've just listened to you and let you talk but instead I had to deal with the pain because of Josh" Jayden said "don't beat yourself up because of that idiot by the way Ryland and Vinnie just showed up so I should probably go it was nice seeing you but I can't stay" I hugged Jayden and said "well thank you for coming even if it was for a little bit are you still with Nessa" Jayden said "yeah I am bye" I said "bye Jayden" a couple minutes after Jayden left I heard a knock on the door so when I opened it I saw Vinnie and Ryland I said "hi boys" Ryland said "wow this is gonna be harder then I thought" Vinnie said "you look beautiful" me , Vinnie and Ryland grouped hugged when we pulled away we talked for a little while before they left when I closed the door I went back to my chair and opened Bryces letter " how the hell do I start this I mean congrats on moving on and getting married it's like you have a new life and I'm not apart of it and I hate that a lot because I wanna be apart of your life I miss you' I miss seeing you around I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle I bet your gonna look so beautiful my favorite memory of us was when that one time you took a picture of me with ice cream on my face and ended up throwing you in the pool  later on that night I miss those days we should hang out again hopefully after you get married  your life doesn't change completely and I feel like Josh missed you another one of my favorite memories of us was when it was three o'clock in the morning and you wanted snacks and coffee so I had to take you to go get snacks from freakin the target that was twenty minutes away because that was the only one that was open twenty four hours and it had a Starbucks in it writing this makes me feel like  we're living in the old days but you know it's whatever if I have to write to you in the odl days I will your friend for always Bryce" when I put the letter down I started to tear up o fanned my face and looked at the time crap I have five minutes I got on my heels sadly because I can't wear my vans and walked out as the songs were playing the best man and bridesmaids were walking down the aisle and the next thing I know me and my dad started walking.