Chapter 5

Issa Pov: 

I've been lonely. 

I've been waiting for you. 

I'm pretending. And thats all i can do. 

The love i'm sending aint making it trough to your heart, but theres something that you forgot.

Why you acting like this. 

When i'm with you its different than with them other chicks. 

So i dont understand why are you acting like a bitch.

I fucking love you, how can you not see, that i am made for you just  

how you are made for me.

I still have my pride, cant tell ya that i miss you, and youre so fucking stubborn, cant tell me you feel the same too. 

Thinking i was cheating on you with another chick, but when i was not with you i was chillin' with my clique.

Dont you see i fucking mean it, you just keep assuming dumb shit.

Dont even know why i love you, but why cant you accept it baby i just do. I love you. 

I've been lonely. 

I've been waiting for you. 

I'm pretending. And thats all i can do. 

The love i'm sending aint making it trough to your heart, but theres something that you forgot. 

With that I stop the track.  

"I'ts good. She'll know what she misses out on when she hears it." 

I turn around and see my twinsister Isa leaning against the studio door. "Thanks" I mumble.  

She walks inside the studio and sits in the chair beside me.  

"Issa dont worry. From what you told me about her she's a smart girl." 

"She is. She's just so fucking stubborn." Really she is. If she would just think clearly she knows there is no way in hell I would cheat on her. I'm with her every fucking day.  

where the fuck am I supposed to even get time to 'cheat'.  

"But you still love her." Isa says while looking me in the eye. 

I try to look away. 

"Issa I know you. This whole fight with Daria is killing you. You need to make up with her." 

"Baby sis, how?" 

"Tell her how you feel" 

"I already di-" 

"I mean that you should publish the song. She'll know for sure it's about her and she wont have a choice but listen" 

Thats a great idea. Thats an awesome idea. She cant yell at me on the radio. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't but I need to try and get my girl back. Girls as good as her dont stay single for long, and this girl is mine. In every single way, there is no way i'm gonna let another nigga get with my girl. 

"I gotta go." I say while rushing out of the studio and into my dads office to sneak in and get my car keys. "Issa where are you going!" 

"I'll be back at like 5. I love ya baby sis." I rush outside and unlock my car, a white lambo.  

"Issa come back, you know dad will murder you if he finds out you took your car" 

"Then make sure he doesn't" I tell her while getting in the car 

She stands in front of the car with her hands on her hips. "Isa move!" Really I love my sister but sometimes she is just too damn nosey. "Issa what do you expect me to tell dad?" 

"I dont care just get the hell away from the damn car I gotta leave damnit!" She now just looks plain pissed at me. "Alright Issa do whatever the fuck you want, but its all on you when jou get yo ass grounded again." She says angrily while getting away from the car. 

"Yeah yeah i'll be right back" with that I drove off to finish the tracj with Quee. I need him to sing a part in the track so the song is probably done before tomorrow. 

............................................................................ 

Sorry if the rap is kinda wack, it isn't Issa's I made up most of it thats why its so wack :p, and the hook is from lil wayne something you forgot. Anyways this chapter is from right when Issa and Isa came back from Daria's place, maybe that wasn't really clear. the next chapter is going to be the date in Isa's pov. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed it, and i'm rambling so i'm just gonna go. byexxx