☾ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖, 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕪☽

You were siting against a pillar that had a bunch of cracks and gaps in it, then beirce said something " It's time for another nightmare love." You sighed and stood up, walking to the portal with the head that looked kind of like a nurse head, once you went through the portal you noticed gates guarding the soul shard, you didn't know what to do "We need to get that soul shard to get the gate open. Naturally, it's behind those bars.Well if Malak won't let us get to the shard, we'll have to make the orb come to us. Go to the ring altar love."

You walked back through the portal and to the ring altar " I just need to make a few changes to your brain" you see that you have a new power "telekinesis..?" You asked beirce "Yes love."

After you upgraded the power a bit you walked back into the portal, you then used your new power, it seemed to be a magnet of some kind, you liked it.

Once you got the soul shard the gates opened, then you walked through the other portal. You say a neon sign that read the words "hospital..." You said, you then walked into the building seeing the gold watchers aka rip off captain crunch dudes and you say two nurses you supposed dancing, you were amazed that they were all wearing roller skates because you were actually a talented skater.

As you walked around you noticed an extra pair of roller skates, they were surprisingly your size, you put them on and started skating around, not focused on collect souls shards or the ring piece, you just wanted to have some fun, then you came to a stop but not taking of the roller skates.

The reason why you stopped was because you saw a man, so you hid behind one of the couches, you saw another nurse take him somewhere, and a few minutes later you heard a scream from where they went, you thought it was the man, and your guess was right, he was dead.

( sorry if it was short )

351 words :>