𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖-

After you heard the scream you were crying a bit, apparently it wad heard by the nurse at the counter, she walked to you, and you not knowing she was there you kept crying, she placed her hand on your shoulder of course you jumped a bit at the touch but she didn't mind.

You decided to look up at her, she look like all the others but you felt she was different in some way, not thinking you started hugging her, she was surprised but slowly hugged back.

After 5 minutes you let go, "What's your name?" She asked sounding like she was in her twenties "I'm (Y/N) m-ma'am" as you said before she wiped the tears off your face "A pretty girl with a pretty face doesn't deserve to be crying." She said while wiping the tears off your face, you giggled a bit, she also did a bit to.

You both stand up and she cares you bridal style over to the desk where she originally was, she places you down and she sits back in her chair, you decide to skate around the desk area for a bit.

~1 hour later, brought to you by rip off captain crunch~

You were sitting down again and you were bored out of your mind and you want to draw so you asked the mask nurse "Do you have any drawing supplies?" She then nodded and gave you a pen, a notebook, and a white gel pen, you then started to draw her and you were happy with the outline, you then decided to color the supposed to be red parts black with the pen,

(This is what it would look like)

You knew to add the needle because you saw one of the nurses caring one, once you finished you showed her the picture, she was amazed and you could tell she liked it even though you couldn't see her face, "This is amazing!!" She said with amazement, "thank you." You said while she put the piece of paper on the desk and looking at it.