Strawberry

When Michael and I got home after eating ice cream, I patched him up. After he got changed out of his school cloths. "Want to visit your father, we can go help him with the new house?" I asked Michael, he turned to me and was hesitant for a second. "We could go break stuff in there as well," I tempted him, he nodded and I smiled grabbing two helmets.

We got onto my bike and rode all the way to the build site. I stopped the bike in the lawn and me and Micheal went inside. "Hey you two, what are you doing off school early?" I saw William. "Michael got in a fight defending the family, so we left the school since they were being cruel," I said, William nodded and handed mickey a hammer. "Why don't you go brake those counters for me huh bud?" William asked him, Mackey nodded putting on eye goggles and going to the counters.

"So what happened?" William asked me as we walked up stairs. "A kid was talking bad about everyone, the last straw was when I was called a lazy house wife," I told him, he chuckled. "Lazy my ass, your the most hard working woman ever, far from a house wife," he said making me smile.

"Yeah well, I use to live on a farm so-," I immediately stopped my statement and turned to William. "That farm was in my family name! The land was in my family name!" I exclaimed, he looked at me surprised. "So basically, your going to be getting a lawsuit against the new place that was built on top of it?" He asked, I nodded. "You bet, and then we can make the outstanding Circus baby pizza world!" I said, sister location was a idea of mine for a while, we could never find the right place to put it through.

Timeskip

William, Henry, and I worked on a lot, we got a case going for the land, I got the documents of proof saying we owned the land, turns out Henry was given most of it.  A lawyer was called and a date was set, I felt slightly bad it was a family owned business like our. Still, it was private property, my property.

And today was court day.