story 3

What if... Loki and Deadpool met?

A glowing orange circled appeared around Loki's feet, like sparklers going off. He looked down confused and then fell into nothingness.

"AHHHHHHHHH-" he continued for about half an hour until the orange sparkles started up again, instead of falling through them a time vortex sucked him up and sent him into the future, he landed in the middle of a road, where cars were crushed and dead bodies laid. He flicked his hair up and screamed "I have been falling *pant* FOR 30 MINUTES" he then got up and got a shock. "Woah there buddy, now I don't know where the fuck you came from but hot topic is that way" Deadpool sarcastically retorted while choking the life out of one of Francis' associates. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" Loki said while getting up and brushing himself off. "Pool, Dead" he drops the body of the bad guy "what's yours Goth kid?" "I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose" Wade stays in a *tf is up with this dude* stance before strolling off.

Since their both anti-heroes there is no reason for them to meet again since they have no opposite. So the encounter ends there. Loki get sucked back to 2017, but not before he tries to overthrow the queen of England... Twice.