😨Marking&Talks😜

{The next day}

Y/n's POV

Me and everyone else were all just chilling in the living room. Me and Levi were playing video games, Satan was laying on my lap reading, and everyone else was doing their own thing. Lucifer however..Was doing paperwork, I didn't like that. So, I got up, and went to Lucifer's office. Knocking first..

Y/n-"Luci~Can I come in~?"

Lucifer-"yes, you can come in.."

   Walking in, I go behind him leaning down to see what he was working on. Him however, was just blushing from my closeness. I noticed his breathing got a little heavy, so I looked at him. His face was red and his eyes were squeezed shut.

Y/n- *Smile* "You okay Luci~? Your face is red~" *Hugging him(Lucifer) from behind, resting his(Yours) chin on his(Lucifer's) shoulder* "Luci~I don't like being ignored~" *Accidentally breaths on his neck while talking*

Lucifer-*Blushing red* "I-I'm fine, s-sorry for ignoring y-you. I-it wasn't my intention.." 'He's breathing on my neck..😵‍💫'

Y/n-*Reads his mind* "Oh, whoops~ Anyway, are you coming downstairs with us~?"

Lucifer-"I have to finish this paperwork.."

Y/n-*Teleports all his paperwork to your hand* "Oops~ No, your hanging out with us for a little bit. I'll help you with some of your paperwork later, that work for you~?"

Lucifer-"Fine.."

Y/n-*Smiles* "Good, let's go~!" *Grabs his hand, pulling him to where the others are* "I'm back guys, and I got Luci to leave his office."

D-brothers-"How'd you do that?! No one can get him out his office!"

Y/n-"I took his paperwork, and told him to hang out with us. I'm gonna help him with it later on today, that way there's not a lot for him to do-Hm? Mammon, you can take your hand out of my pocket. I don't have my card on me right now. That is what your looking for correct~My card?"

Mammon-"Sorry, and yea I was looking for it."

Y/n-"Why?"

Mammon-"I wanted to buy something" 'For you' "Oh, do you know how to gamble?"

Y/n-"No-"

Caliber-"YES, YOU DO! Remember you were known as 'The gambling king' up in the human- !!!!"

Y/n-*Released bloodlust* "Don't call me that stupid ass name. It pisses me off" *Murderous look in his eyes* "You know the only damn reason I started that habit right?"

Caliber-"Yes..I do, sorry big brother. I know it's a bad memory, but you have to let it g-"

Y/n-"You don't even know what she was like. I was the only one who ever saw her, Since I mostly mastered my Angel form then, the disease didn't affect me. She looked similar to Lilith, but her eyes, hair, height, and her abilities weren't the same. The last time I saw her she was 9, that's when she died. She died when she was fucking nine! The old hag and old man didn't care about her, I basically raised her. I basically raised all of you, but I'm still your older brother and I'd prefer you call me big brother."

Siblings-"....Sorry big brother, you were the only one there for all of us and you get enough credit. Thank you big brother for everything! ☺️"

Y/n-"It's no problem, I did what any brother would've done for their younger siblings. Now, LEVI LETS FINISH THE GAME!"

Levi-"Okay! Come, I paused it when you left."