~👼 Chapter 1 :- ( God In Disguise )👼~

Somewhere In Heaven.....

God was sitting on his throne watching over the world and Humanity through his pool so he can keep an eye on everything.

He made Adam and Eve but he had to banish them from Heaven for disobeying his command because they ate Apple from Forbidden tree when he had told not to touch it.

It wasn't entirely their fault , It was serpent who lured them.

Serpent was none other then his Son Lucifer who wanted to get ride of Adam and Eve because he was Jealous since he wanted to be his father's favorite and not the Humans.

" My Lord , What are you thinking ? "
Ezekiel asked.

Ezekiel was one of his loyal Angels.

" My dear Ezekiel , I was thinking what makes these Humans so special ? They are one of my best creations but sometimes it makes me wonder what makes them so special " God said.

" Love , compassion , caring for each other , being there for people you love for is what makes Humans so special "
Ezekiel said.

" I have seen many people praying to me , I have heard prayer's of Parents who always ask me to keep my blessings over their Children"
God said.

" Parents are always trying to do things that make their Children's life better , Like you my father , you are always there for one prays to you "
Ezekiel said.

Children ? When was the last time he had been a good father to his children.

The Angels he created.

After Lucifer turned over him there was a war between Lucifer and Michael.

Michael won and he banished Lucifer from Heaven which made him turn Into Fallen Angel Aka " Devil Himself ".

He had sawn Father's with their kids and wondered How it was to be a Dad.

" How do I know What it's like to have a Human Life ? " God asked.

" My Lord why don't you try to be live a Human Life ? " Ezekiel asked.

" Is that possible ? " God asked.

" Yes anything is possible " Ezekiel said.

" Alright , I want to live and experience what it is to be Human and face it's struggles but I won't be the only one to try it " God said smiling and Ezekiel gave him a confused look.

Later..

😇God's Pov😇

I got a great idea from what Ezekiel told me.

I snapped my fingers and saw all 4 my Archangels standing Infront of me.

" Father what's going on ? "
Michael asked.

" What the hell am I doing here !? "
Lucifer said.

" I guess Daddy needs some help "
Gabriel said with his charming smile.

" If Dad has called all of us , there must definitely some reason behind
It " Raphael said.

" Father why is he here ? " Michael said pointing at Lucifer.

" Oh aren't you happy to see me dear brother of mine , oh wait ? are you still daddy's little obedient foot soldier " Lucifer said with sassy voice.

" Don't you dare call me that ! or I swear to Father - " Michael said.

" Boys ! that's enough ! I have got a brilliant idea and I want you all to be a part of it " I said.

" What is that ? " Rapheal asked.

" We are going to go on Earth and Live Human life for a while so we can experience What it is to be a Human "
I said.

" Woah ! wait a minute , Dad we as In all of us !? That's crazy " Gabriel said.

" Father this idea is not good , living like Humans is not easy , they are fragile - " Michael said.

" I am not going to go with you anywhere ! I hate those Pathetic Humans " Lucifer said.

" Our presence might overwhelne them Dad " Raphael said.

" Are you all done ? Now I am serious about it , we are going to live a normal Human life on Earth for a while and for safety measures , we will be taking Mortal forms and no one is allowed to reveal their identify or true form " I said.

" But Father- " Michael said.

" That's an order " I said which left no space for Michael to argue.

He knew his oldest son would always follow his order.

" You can't make me go with your stupid plans father , Humanity itself is your biggest failure and I don't know why can't you see it " Lucifer said.

" You will do as I say Lucifer or we can always have our talk In the private chambers " I said which could even make Devil blush.

" Fine..." Lucifer mumbled , neither Gabriel or Raphael made any protest which meant they where in too.

" Oh I forgot , Nathaniel is accompanying us " I said.

Nathaniel was the last Angel I created , He was only few Million years old.

Nathan had blue piercing eyes and two set of White wings which adored him.

But Now Nathan was almost a Teen Angel , He was sprouting his second set of wings which was similar to a Human Teen hitting puberty.

" Dad ! Look I went with my flock to the top - " Nathan said.

Nathaniel was his baby boy , Blue eyed Angel of Love , peace and care.

" I heard that Nathan , but would you like to go to earth and meet some new friends ? " I asked.

" Really !? we are going to Earth ? Are you coming too ? " Nathan asked and I smiled.

" Yes , along with your brothers " I said and Nathan smiled.

" I am excited ,  when are we going ? "
Nathan asked.

" Right now " I said and snapped the fingers which gave no time for my other kids to react.

USA...
Washington D.C....

" Woah ! What was was that ? " Michael asked.

" Ugh ! I smell like Human Teen "
Lucifer said.

" I love my hair " Gabriel said moving his hands through his mortal blonde hair that reached up to his neck.

" Our wings , we don't have them "
Raphael said.

" That's right Raphael , welcome to your new house " I said.

" This is ridiculous , why are we suddenly turned Into Human Teenager " Lucifer asked.

" Teenage phase is only where you can fully express your emotions " I said.

" So How long are we stuck like Teenagers ? " Gabriel asked.

" For awhile , now boys lets take a seat , we are going to go over rules and Tomorrow we are going to take a trip over to your new School " I said and everyone's Jaw dropped.

" WHAT!? School !? No way " Lucifer said.

" Father I am not going to school "
Michael said.

" Isn't it where Human kids learn things ? " Nathan asked.

" Yes they do , now settle down "
I said.

This was going to be a long day...

To Be Continued....

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying the story , please don't forget to vote and comment 😋.

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼