𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 | Beomgyu

Y/n POV:

The rain pours down heavily, gosh I want to sleep more. I stretch, tossing and turning in hopes to find a comfy position. Perhaps staying up late last night playing valorant wasn't the brightest idea. My eyes drift to the clock across my bed,

"Shit!"

it's 8:20 am, and I'm still in bed, first day of school commences  10 minutes from now, I'm so screwed.

I can only pray that my dad can drive m-

Uhm...

I walk downstairs to be met with an utter mess of a kitchen, no sign of human presence, I suppose I wasn't the only person not punctual this morning. Urgh, I'm still exhausted.

The smell of rain was strong, seeping into the house through the small openings from the windows. That explains why it was super freezing. I shiver, clutching the sides of my shoulders as I try to find my uniform. 

Well, I found it, but it's fresh from the washing machine, still soaked. God, what did I do to deserve such a bad turn of events?

Beomgyu POV:

Where is she? What do I even do when she arrives? The school's cohort is all scurrying to their first period, wet footprints forming patterns on the floor. Whatever, it's not like I want to see her. I feel the weight of Yeonjun's arm around my shoulders as we head to first class.

The thought of her plagued my mind twenty-four, seven, like a mosquito nonstop annoying you, I want to itch the thought of her out of my brain. 

How she constantly leaves me on delivered yet is quite obviously online on discord. I could see her status changing, often mentioning other people's names, people I don't know, probably people I should worry about. Who am I to think that? I don't own her nor are we together, we're just friends, since little; I need to stop stressing like a little bitch.

But is she really going to neglect the years of intimate friendship, by straight-up ghosting me all holidays?

Yeonjun and I arrive at our classroom, I hear Yeonjun place his laptop on a table; I decide to sit next to him, fully aware I usually sit next to Y/n in this class.

"You aren't sitting next to Y/n?" Yeonjun questions.

What do I say, do I tell him how I've been blatantly ignored? Or if not, receiving one emoji response? How we hadn't caught up in real life during the 6-week span of school, or really had a proper conversation over the phone.

Like we used to. 

I have every right to be mad right?

A/n: To be edited and proofread; There will be additional chapters to this story.

A/n: This chapter is actually based on a dream I had last night. I was telling my friend and she said it sounded like a Wattpad and I was like holy crap you're right man.