- 𝐼 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 -

-

Look, buddy, lemme tell you a story.

You're in the street and you're walking slowly because nobody asks you to go faster. You have nothing to say, nothing to see, so you stay in your bubble. You prefer to stay there because nobody interests you. Nobody is really there for you. You didn't ask, you didn't tell, but nobody sees. Then you get bored, trying to figure out whether you can still stay in your bubble without anyone noticing.

Then, one day you feel like talking, you want to express all those damn things that have been in your head for a long time...but you don't see anyone, no one is there to hear you. Troubled, confused, lost, you can't find anything to do but feel sorry for yourself. But now you realize that it's pointless. So you laugh hard, you have fun with your misery. You don't give a damn if people judge you, they're not gonna bring you anything anyway. Actually, you can even be thankful about this damn misery.

Then you think "hell, this must be what I've been missing for a long time". What's the point of pretending to laugh with others when you can do it all by yourself ? You must think I'm crazy telling you this when you just asked me "why do you like being alone ?". Well hell, I don't need others if I can't need myself. It's hard, buddy, it's so hard to understand me. But you don't need to, and neither do I.

I love myself, maybe a little too much but still.

-