7.

Cassidy went to the video store to visit Randy. She loved going there. It calmed her. She loved seeing Randy and looking at horror movies.

She walks over to him and sees him talking to Stu.

"You coming to my fiesta?" Stu asked Randy.

"Yeah I'm off early because of curfew." Randy says, as he noticed Cassidy. "Hey Cass, you goin to Stus fiesta?"

"Yeah." Cassidy said.

"Cool." Randy said.

"Excuse me?" A girl says to Randy. "What's the werewolf movie with E.T's mom in it?"

"The howling, horror, straight ahead." Randy explained.

"Thanks." The girl said.

Randy looks over his shoulder and spots Billy flirting with 2 girls.

"Now that's on bad taste." Randy says.

"What?" Stu asks. "It's just a misunderstanding. He didn't do anything."

Cassidy rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Obviously they don't watch horror movies." She said. "This is standard horror movie stuff. Prom night revisited."

"Yeah but why would he want to kill his own girlfriend?" Stu asked.

"There's always some stupid bull crap reason to kill your girlfriend." Cassidy shrugged.

"Oh." Stu said.

"That's the beauty of it all." Randy added. "Simplicity. Besides if you get too confusing you lose your target audience."

"Well what's his reason?" Stu asked.

"Maybe Sid didn't want to have sex with him." Cassidy said.

"What?" Stu asked. "Is she saving herself for Randy?"

"Pshh no." Randy said.

"I think it's her dad!" Stu blurted. "Why can't they find him, man?"

"Because he's probably dead!" Randy yelled. "His body will probably pop up somewhere in the last reel. Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out! The police are always off track with this crap! Sorry Cass."

"It's okay." Cassidy sighed, glancing at her feet.

"Man!" Stu said.

"If they'd watch Prom night it would save them some time." Cassidy said.

People started to look at the trio with weirded out expressions.

"There's a formula to it!" Randy shouted. "A VERY SIMPLE FORMULA! EVERYBODY'S A SUSPECT!"

Everyone in the store looks at them and Stu pretends to not know Randy or Cassidy.

"I'm telling you, the dads a red herring." Randy said. "It's Billy!"

Billy comes up from behind Randy and Cassidy and grands Randy by his collar.

"How do we know it's no you who's the killer, huh?" Billy asks. "Huh?"

"Billy leave him alone." Cassidy sighed.

"Hi Billy." Randy said.

"Maybe your movie freaked mind lost it's reality button." Billy said. "Ever think of that?"

"Your absolutely right I'm first to admit it." Randy said. "If this was a scary movie I would be chief suspect."

"What would your motive be?" Stu asked."

"It the Millennium." Cassidy said, stepping into the conversation. "Motives are incidental."

"Millennium." Billy said. "Hmm... I like it. That's good. Millennium. Good kid."

Billy put his fingers to Cassidys chin.

"Get your oily fingers off me." She said.

"Millennium, good word, Cass." Stu said walking away with Billy.

"Now tell me that's not a killer." Randy said.

Cassidy sighed and put a hand on Randy's shoulder.