New start

Mom: Do you really need to take the printer?
Yes I do mom
Mom: Um I'm pretty sure that you won't need it
Ah fine

Its a 6 hour drive to Yale. And it started know

Mom was driving and I was texting Kira. She had already been at her school for 3 days now and said it was amazing. Wish I was there with her.

I think I feel asleep because mom said that we were there already. It felt like we only had been driving for a few minutes.

Wow Yale was a beautiful school.
People were passing by some older,some young some my age. People I had never seen before. Living there life at Yale.

Mom helped me get everything out of the car. Then she gave me a big hug and kisses on the forehead. Now it was just me on my one. I dragged my suitcases along the path. My phone started ringing. It was in my back pocket I continued to walk while I took my phone out of my pocket.

Then a tall guy walks straight into me. Au look were your going man. The tall black hair guy just continued to walk. I didn't catch his face. I look down at my phone and see that dad has called. I dial dad's number and start calling him. I picks up almost instantly. Hi darling I just wanted to say that I love you and good luck at Yale. Thanks dad love you to but I really can't talk now I'm at the front desk. I'll call you when I get settled in, in my room.

....FRONT DESK....
Hello what can I help you with
Um I am new I just got in and I am start on Monday.
Great what is you name.
Isabelle Kallin
Yes I see your name here follow me

So have you traveled far?
Um yes I have i drove from Teriston
Wow is that not a 4 hour drive?
Yes well 6 actually
Wow

There was a lot of students that got in this year so all of the rooms are full. I am so sorry but your headquarters will not be with everybody else. We have a room in the year above, you will still attend the normal classes just that your room is not there. Do you feel comfortable with that?
Yes that fine.
My room was a level above were I was supposed to be. We walked up some stairs and came to a long hallway with doors on either side.

You're room is number 36 here are the keys. Just come down to me if you need any help.
Yes I will thank you:)

The door was black with a gold handle I put the keys in a turned them around.
The room was white and had a double bed in the corner, a window in the middle of the room and a vanity. I walked into the room and looked out of the window Yes!! I had the best view looking out over everything. I could see the parking lot, the park, the city and campus. To my right there was another door it was the bathroom. A very simple bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. I took my suitcases into my room and started to decorate.

And idea of what it looked like

I put up a lot of pictures of me and Kira missing you already. I heard a creek in the door and quickly turned around to see the boy that had bumped into me earlier standing trying to open the dorm with his back to me on the other side of the hallway. I ran over to him padded him on the back. He turned around I hadn't noticed how tall he was. I looked down at my shoes and up at him again

Fuck....