CHAP 3 you aint going no where

Y/Ns POV

I waited on his bed.

After a while he opened the door. I turned over to look at him,

"hey, what did toga say. "

he laughed a little "well let's just say she won't be telling anyone"

He placed two cups by each bed's bedside table and got into bed. I immediately hugged him tightly, "since when were you so needy and cuddly."

"since last night" I say and he hugged me back softly.

"I bet you wish more happened last night" he said in a playful but low voice i was blushing so hard.

" What! No, well maybe"

He lifts my chin so im looking up at him, and kissed me

Dabis POV

He gave me that look of annoyances "cmon dont give me that look, y'know you you love it"

He hid in my chest. I knew he was blushing hard. I took my coffee from the bedside table and took a sip. "Can you get mine please"

I placed mine down and I grabbed his "here you go little mouse"

He hummed in response.

He got up from my chest and drank some "this is nice thank you."

He placed it back down, And gave me a warm smile

Y/Ns POV

I wanted revenge he kept on making me blush "so, burnt chicken nugget i was thinking of going out with someone for dinner so i'm gonna get up"

GETS KINDA SPICY AND THEN TURNS REALLY SPICY

i got up i smirked and before i could move an inch he pinned me to the wall

"YOU are going no where never mind walking after i'm finished with you"

I gulped. . . . i'm about to die

He grabbed my thighs to pick me up and I put my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed.

"You ready"

he leaned closer to my ear

"little mouse. . ."

I let out a little moan. He starts to kiss my neck while placing me on the bed.

He lifts my top and starts to kiss my tummy. There are a few scars there so he starts to kiss them over and over again. When he stopped he went lower and started to take off my boxers. And give me a Blow j$b i was a blushing mess moaning his name.

"Ngh, d-dabi"

he started going faster. He sooner or later took it out his mouth. "Turn around"

i do as i am told he then starts to thrust it into me "ummm baby"

he grunts i start to moan until he cumed into me he turns me around and cuddles. "Where did you say you where going baby" i mumble " no where" he giggled "thats what i thought"