Minecraft

Chapter.1 brother

I was in a dark forest in minecraft building my house and I herd a sound coming from the forest and I had my sord and it was dull I saw something green and it was a creeper. It looked like it was lost I was running the creeper said "Wait come back I am your brother" .

Chapter.2, What"? You are my brother" that can't be right" I said" , yes the legends say that if their is a lost creeper and finds a person that means the creeper is your brother.

Chapter.3, home

So now you are my brother want to help me with my house? Ok" said the creeper" ok creeper you will put torches on the walls and I will make an up stairs room for us all we need is to put a chest,crafting table and a furnice to cook are food so the brothers went to work on their house.

Chapter .4 Creeper and brother,

Are house is done said brother Steve now we can go exploring I have my sord what do you have I asked, the creeper said I have no arms so I have an exploding body so I can destroy stuff. It is day time so until it is dark we can go home.

Chapter .5 cave

Their is nothing to explore here Hey Steve" yelled the creeper I found a cave over here are you shore we should go in their? Said steve" yes said the creeper do you have a torch yeah said Steve I only have one ,ok said the creeper the two went into the cave farther and farther until they hit a dead end are we lost? How will we get home?

Chapter.6 lost

The creeper said" we will have to go the same way we came in to get out of here their is no fire on the torch so we will have to find light to get out of here. You will see more in part 2 of the story you will see soon

So just hang in their

Silly7