Chapter six

Three weeks later when the governor elections are heating up on the news in the 10th floor break room where Stan works at with Sarah on a trial basis when she's getting some coffee and I'll be here some of the coworkers Stacey Heartpin and Edward Bearpul talking about the candidates to the point where Sarah says " if you don't like what you see," then rip the TV off the wall and then says "Then turn it off!" And Sarah froze TV all the time floor window this planning on passing card dust crashing into a nearby cafe.

"Hm I see better. " says Sarah how are the stakes are very turned off by what they seem and Howard it says "That was way out of line!" Then Sarah says " well sorry for not being a sheeple like you two bums." Then get her coffee and heads out to Stan cubicle where he's on his computer doing the account numbers "Seen Some of your coworkers. " says Sarah as she gave Stan his coffee and then he asked "What do you think of then?" Then Sarah responded by saying " oh very sheeple as sheeple can get." Stan didn't like the response and says " I know you're from shall we say the wrong side of the track but that's how things are here." Sarah  finds It 2 week of an armed response and leave him to his work while exploring she sees other kid with a try to have more personality but they are simply too silly to her tells you come across the floor manager office and overhears even our human form CB overhearing a call from Stan's manager Adam poppy on what she thinks to be a trafficking order over the phone that will go down Friday night around 1 of farts crime rackets.

Just giving Sarah another shot at farts Briant Rangel and head back to Stan's cubicle and ask him "Got any plans for Saturday?"

When Saturday night came Stan will let's say he's over his head by saying "Do you know what your doing Sarah?"

"Well,"say Sarah " bust up weather biggest top speed while putting down anyone that gets in the way." Then once she and is a Harbinger hellhound form Sarah gunned down most of farts men lost and Faith behind until a pretty mean-looking dog sneak behind them in when I stand here's some growling he turns around and sees one big dog that will Mall anyone that gets in the way and a crab stand by the seat of his pants.

What's Sarah let loose all the human pelo the big dog stropped stand in front of her does changing into who happened to be Ted.

"Sarah. "Say Ted when he sees her covid in most of the blood of those she killed and Sarah says to him "See that you met Stan he's only a scapegoat." Had raised a brown knowing that Sarah always have a patsy Ray if something goes wrong but he's not here for that when he says " I thought while I'm here Sarah and do you have to drag who seems to be an office nor me by the sense of it." Then staying gets up and says to Ted " well she was on the sidewalk when I first found her did not know that she's a dog till the next day." Ted size a bit and rolls his eyes and says " I'm not hear the question I'm here to send an invite I'm a high-class cousin" then Sarah growled a bit on who has a friend who then Ted says " also she wants me to give you something so you in Stan would look decent" Then Sarah  open the invite there they check for her that would be more than enough to buy by the clothes and made Sarah even more annoyed.