Chapter one

I was peeling potatoes when I heard a screeching noise I didn't have to check where the noise came from because I knew it was my best friend Summer she was the only one that could scream like that when she was excited,she strode over the kitchen island and engulfed me in a hug almost sweeping me off of my feet " so have you heard the news' she squealed again "umm I don't know she sat on the island "I totally forgot you have you met him?' "Umm I don't know what your talking about again " she furrowed her eyebrows before speaking again "have you met Quinton ? I
quickly nodded no she squealed again "he's a friend of my brother he moved to France some years back and now he's back" " wow that is fantastic news , I responded sarcastically,"river you have to meet him he is super cute "  " don't you have a boyfriend? Her smile fell " I do but I still get to fawn over cute boys you know? And besides I only want u to get along with Quinton because he's cute and you're so pretty " that was definitely the dumbest thing I'd ever heard i did love Summer but sometimes she just wasn't making sense not like it mattered we'd been friends for five years  I had met Summer when  I was fourteen at that time I had gotten a scholarship to hilltop and didn't have any friends people found that weird because i was very pretty actually the prettiest at hilltop it was when Summer had pushed a lot that I'd agreed to be friends we'd even gotten closer when Summer discovered i was an orphan at that time Summer made it seem like we were sisters .The Stewart's were loaded well everyone at Hilltop were except me ,Summer's mom was super friendly,her dad was barely noticed because he was always working and doing his stuff while her brother and only sibling was a devil himself he was a complete snob still it's not like I expected him to change or something he have never said a word to me up till this date u swear I've never seen him smile I wish he could be more like his sister -I was broken out of my trance with a knock " hey don't do that " I scolded " I'm sorry you zoned out , I was asking if you could spend the night I don't want to feel bored the guys will probably hang out or something " she pleaded with her puppy dog eyes .

I wish had just declined when Summer asked me to spend the night , the night included watching revenge body with Khloe khardashian she was definitely obsessed with that show I just sat there with a bag of of chips humming to any question she asked we usually spent the weekends together of course we see each other everyday but weekends are special as she put it I just love the girl too much " so Freddie wants you to meet his parents? I just wanted to make small talk , her cheeks flushed " yes and I'm so excited he's so sweet at first I was scared we were moving so fast but he's handling everything well like he promised " I was so happy she was with Freddie I could tell he was a nice guy but someone had not been so happy and that someone was Jared summer's older brother he wasn't thrilled because he thought it was weird dating your brother's friend I also thought the same but I was never going to tell her that .
We continued to make small chat until the door swung open , first Jared entered , Mike , Freddie and Aaron followed suit but it was the last person that made me freeze in my spot.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I'll make the next one long . Please the location and names in this story are fictional any resemblance in real life is totally a coincidence. Please don't forget to vote ,make someone happy by tapping the star on the left . Thanks and enjoy the story