CH.1 Change of pace

(MOST of Butch, Brick and Buttercup's cursing has been censored because I don't want to write profanity)

The city of Townsville...

Townsville is extra busy today because students are getting ready to go back to school after a wonderful summer break. (For most of them)

Mojo's Tower

"Boys~" a deep elegant voice calls. "Wake up! You know what today is~" Him says as he snaps his claws  to drag out two teenage boys from their bedrooms.

THUD

"OW!" Boomer said putting his hand through his blonde curls while squinting his eyes at the sunlight. Butch rubbed his face mumbling a swear.

"Good Morning children~- wait where's Brick..." Him said confused as he checked Brick's  bedroom.

Boomer rubbed his neck. "Dunno. He's probably already in the bathroom. Wouldn't want to lose his perfect attendance record to her." He said rolling his eyes and getting up. He picked up his forest eyed brother and dragged him downstairs to the kitchen.

"Let me go you idiot! I'm not done sleeping!" Butch said as he grabbed on to the metal railing to stop his brother from dragging him down. 

Boomer rolled his eyes as he let go and Butch tumbled down the glass stairs.

"That's one way to do it~" Him said with a sinister grin, as he watched Butch pick himself up.

"The monkey's robots made breakfast. It's on the island counter. Save some for your leader." Him said as he disappeared from view.

Boomer and Butch grabbed their plates of pancakes (yes I said plates because they need far more calories than the average human) and took a seat at the black and white marble dining table. "I don't get why we're required to go to school. It's bullshit!" Butch groaned as he stuffed his mouth with pancakes.

"Your forgetting the only reason we're not in prison is because the Mayor and Townsville Education department saw this as an opportunity to 'change our ways'," Boomer said emphasizing with air quotes.

Butch smirked. "At least I get annoy the hell out of the green puff." 

Boomer sighed as he ate his pancakes. "So where's Brick anywa-"

THUD 

Boomer and Butch slowly craned their necks to see where the noise came from. A auburn haired boy floats down the stairs aggressively. "What happened to him?" Butch whispered. Boomer put his finger in front of his mouth signaling Butch to shut up if we wished to see another day. The d boy aggressively lifted the furniture.

"H-hey Brick. What ya lookin for?" Boomer said nervously while Butch stared to see what happened next.

Brick turned his head to Boomer. "My. Hat." he said impatiently redirecting his glare to Butch.

WOOSH

"Where is it!?" Brick hissed grabbing Butch's collar. 

Butch grinned. "My dear brother, how could you ever think that I would take something so beloved of yours?" 

Brick dropped him and grabbed his breakfast. 
"What's the matter. You have like a whole collection of red hats." Boomer said coming back with a red hat identical to the one Brick was looking for.

"I don't like losing things." He said through his gritted teeth.

"Your first day of school begins in approximately 30 minutes." The house's AI says.

Brick sighs and snatches his hat from his blonde brother, grabs his backpack, and flies off.

"Someone's cranky about school." Butch said with an amused grin as Boomer left.