Chapter 2

I walk through the front door and my dog Lucy comes running over to me, I stroke her and put my coat on the top of the bannister.

"What happened today then?" My mom shouted from the kitchen. I chuckled and walked into the kitchen, I sat down on a bar stool and started explaining today's events. By the end of it she was convinced I needed anger management...not happening!

"What day is it today?" I asked mum.
"It's Thursday, aren't you going to that street fighting shit on Saturday?" She replied, I scolded her about her language, and nodded also.
"Yeah, I might ask Ben to join, he seems hard tbh" I said with a slight smile.

She shrugged and I walked off upstairs to the bathroom, I decided to text Nicole and ask for the street fighting managers number.

From-Nicole💞
-Insert number here-
To-Nicole💞
Thanks doll😘

I texted the number and he said practice was on Saturday and I could join straight away, just gotta audition sort of. I decided to go down stairs and grab some pizza, hop in the shower and go to bed.

---------Morning after-------
I met Ben at Starbucks and we walked to lesson together...maybe he isn't too bad after all.
Me and Ben hung around all day, and he offered to walk me home.
"You don't have to, honestly I'll be fine" I smiled, he shook his head and started walking with me.
"Ben?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"D'you fancy joining a street fighting crew? Practice is tomorrow, here's my number, " I handed him a sheet of paper, "text me if you wanna know times, days, places and what not" I said, I walked up to my door and hugged Ben.
"See you later" I smiled, he grabbed my wrist and kissed my cheek. The blush formed on my cheek.
"See you later gorgeous." He smirked, walking off.

What the fuck just happened?l???