Nineteen

The continued to follow Knot till he figured out a way for them to get into the tower. Bella walked with Stella as they went into a wall to be inside the Trix's room. Sky grabbed Bella making her look at him. "Let us go first."

"Okay."

Sky went first then Bella as Taylor and Bloom were right behind them. They walked down the stairs the got them around the school. Bella had her mind on what her mother said. If only I can understand what mom meant about my magic.
~~~
"We've been walking these corridors for hours and it feels like we aren't getting anywhere's."

"I'm sorry, but we're lost." She said as she looked at Sky. "Sky?"

"Something's not right." He said.

Brandon and Riven went down one hall. "Come on." Taylor tells them. "We'll meet up with you guys later."

Bella looked at Sky as she had a very bad feeling. When Bloom opened the door, wind started blowing causing Bloom, Sky, Taylor, Knut, and Stella to be blown against the wall knocking them out.

"Bella, just believe in yourself. Believe in your magic."

Sky picked Bella up and ran with her as they had to leave Cloud Tower. Bella looked up and smiled at him. "Hi."

"Are you okay to run?"

"Yes."
~~~
Bella walked with Miss. Griffin. She listened as she believes how to get her magic back, but she needs to talk to Sky. She has to believe in herself and in her magic. Once they reached the top, Bella looked at her friends. She heard Taylor causing her to smile. "No, Taylor, don't do it. It's too risky." Bloom said.

Bella smiled as she watched Bloom leave with Taylor as Bella and Sky ran to the patrol with the others.