Three

Outdoor assignment was something Bella was not expecting. Listening to the professor and some one the classmates and Stella complain about the outdoors was an understatement for Bella. What threw it off for her was that she couldn't use her magic. "You have got to be kidding." Bella mumbled.

"Now your not looking forward to this." Stella teased making Bella shove her playfully. Stella laughed as she hugged her cousin. "At least your not the only one."

"Yeah." Bella said. "Can we get this started?"

They nodded as they started walking through the swamp. Bella looked at the swamp with a weird look. Not that it was disgusting or the fact she didn't want to be in it. It was the smell. Something familiar about the scent was bothering her. "Tecna don't." Bloom said.

Bella turned and looked at Bloom. "So you smell it."

"Yes. What do you all smell?" Bloom asked.

"I smell gas."

Running out of the swamp, the girls hid just to see Bloom throwing a big stick at a bubble proving gas was inside of the bubble. Bella sighed in relief happy that now one was hurt. A hover craft went over them making Bella watch it crash. Without waiting for her cousin and friends, Bella ran off towards the crash.
~~~
Bella was the first to arrive to see 'Brandon.' "Are you okay?" She asked him as he walked over to her.

Stella arrived to see her cousin and tackle her. "Don't ever run off." She tells her making Bella look at her with a look. "What?"

"Get off of me." She says making Stella move and 'Brandon' helped Bella up. "Thank you." She tells him.

Stella watched with a smile and knew that Bella actually liked 'Brandon'. Never letting her hand go, 'Brandon' started talking to her as she answered his questions when she heard they couldn't help. "I don't want nothing happening to you."

"Brandon, I can take care of my self." She tells him.

'Brandon' sighed knowing that she was going to be difficult. When the boys started leaving, Bella stood by her cousin's side upset. Bella sighed as she continued her assignment. Stella, Bloom, Tecna, Musa, and Flora watched the hurting blonde walk away. Looking at one another, they followed her.
~~~
Bella didn't say a word as they walked passed the plants. Even when Stella got caught, Bella still kept her mouth shut and continued to walk. When the cries for help was heard, Bella just walked towards it to see the boys. 'Brandon' looked straight at her making her smile a little before walking away.

After getting out of the swamp, 'Brandon' grabbed her hand making her look. "I'm happy we got to see each other."

"Me too and I'm sorry for the way I acted." Bella tells him.

'Brandon' squeezed her hand making her smile. When they saw their friends jumping onto the floating rocks. Bella went after 'Sky'.
~~~
After distracting the troll and loosing it, the girls assignment was over. Back at Alfea, Bella sat in her room look out to the moon and stars. She created a star in her hand with a smile and blew it like blowing a kiss to send it to 'Brandon'. Walking to her bed, the blond laid down and drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.