an unkown visitor part one

"No. No. No. No. No. How- how could you? And to think that I trusted you? You're joking- lying- something's wrong!" He paced back and forth in anticipation, "Something is amiss. I won't believe it. There's no way. I- I want to believe you, but the last time I trusted your word- you... you lied. The images. Where are they?" The tall man paused, checking his wristwatch, "You know... it's getting rather late. I want the real toe pics in the next hour. And if you dare deceive me again?" He scoffed, "We both know how that will end." And with that, Blue Ranger took his things and left.

   "Wait! No- please!" The helpless girl sank to her knees in agony. How would she retrieve the images he so desired? Before she knew it, tears began to fall, "Shit-" her sobs became screams. How would she do it? How? "I shouldn't have become a Power Ranger," she murmured, tears streaming down her face still, "maybe if I joined forces with-"

   A deep voice cut her off, "What was that?" the ominous voice rang like a heavy siren around the room. Pink Ranger stood to her feet immediately, "Who- who's there!?" she squeaked, positioning herself in case the person was hostile, "Answer me!" "Who am I?" he mused, "A good question.." suddenly, a black figure emerged from the darkness. Pink Ranger felt her blood run cold, "I-It can't be!" her voice wavered in fear, "Tell me it's a lie!" The long-lost Black Ranger made his way down the empty hall, dragging a clothed finger across the wall, "Oh, it's true."He smirked wildly at the sight of the Pink Ranger, shaking, "Why so afraid?" 

Pink Ranger forced her eyes to the floor, refusing to face the Ranger, "What do you want?" she whispered, mentally cursing for sounding so scared. Black Ranger crouched to meet her eyes, "I want you to help me get rid of Blue and Red." "W-what!??" her eyes widened more, "How- what? There's no way! You would have to-" He placed a finger to her lips, stopping her stammering, "I understand that, but with Yellow and Gold on our side, we are unstoppable. We can create a new Power Rangers." Pink sighed, head in her hands. She still had to complete that task for Blue. What would she do?