Chapter Três

And the author decided to continue writing.

Anyways Kai though Wait did he say Ben? Yada yada yada.

Yes Ben. He is one of the 'creepypasta's', as you humans call them, that live in this here mansion that works under me.

"Wait so- Ben lives here?" Kai asked out loud this time because I don't want to keep going into that little menu to select italics.

He asked me to bring some girl and her friends to the mansion. Something about being in love with her. He also asked that we bring along some of her friends. To help convince her to love him or something along those lines.

"Damn, so where is she? And where are the others?" Kai asked slightly concerned for their safety but he also knew this meant Kathy couldn't stop him from doing dumb shit so if he wanted to, oh I don't know, steal the Declaration of Independence, they wouldn't be able to stop him.

She is currently in a room with Ben convincing her to stay here. Tobias is also with him. As for your other friends they are with Jeffery and Jack to make sure they don't escape.

Kai felt a bit relieved since he knew a few things about these pastas and neither groups seemed to be too dangerous. Well of course Jeff did seem dangerous but from what he knew of Jack he'd not be able to do much as Jack seemed more level headed then him. At least that's the excuse I'm giving for why he's not worried about them. But then he realized he was alone with slenderman. He started to freak out for a moment as based on what slendy said he was the only one away from the group.

"Wait but then why am I-" Kai began.

Alone? Well... you in particular interest me. Ben mentioned that you seemed to have knowledge of him and his goal before ever even revealing himself. I would like to figure that information out.

Kai's face flushed bc I need to progress the shipping part of this fanfic. Basically all that he heard from slendy mans was "You interest me bc you are better." And Kai liked being told he was better because it was simply truth.

"Well.. what did you want to know?" Kai asked looking down at his shoes and doing the radio rebel face.

How did you know what Ben was going to do before he even did it? And why didn't you tell your friends of what was coming?

"Oh that's easy.. that's because this is a-" Kai stopped suddenly realizing he couldn't actually tell slendy bendy why he knew. He had to think of a lie and fast.

Fortunately for him the author also needed to think of a lie. So the author decided to stop here and finish later after thinking of what to say.