Plane Ride [3]

𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

The irritating, loud beep coming from my phone forced my eyes to open. I grabbed my phone out of frustration pulling it off charge and looking at the time. The time read as 4:01 am I let out an annoyed sigh and started scrolling through my socials (Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, tiktok, ect.)

It was probably about 4:20 am as I actually rose from my bed. I grabbed my clothes for the day and headed to my bathroom to have a shower.

After I got out of the shower and dried my self I quickly put on a tight black cropped top and light blue jeans. I checked my phone and saw two 'good luck' messages, one from my mum and the other from my sister.

I sat down in front of my mirror and dried my hair causing light, fluffy blonde waves to run through my hair. I put on a small and natural amount of make-up on. I checked my phone once more to make sure everything was on time.

Time:
4:56 am

I was still on time. I walked into my kitchen and made myself a coffee to take with me in the car.

It was roughly 5:00 am when I got in my car. The airport wasn't far from my house. I made sure to be close for my acting career.

As soon as I stepped into the airport I heard a *ding* come from my phone I checked to see who it was. "Hey Vanessa, it's Jonas just wanted to make sure you got to the airport safely"

I quickly responded with "Hey Jonas, yep everything's fine I'm about to go through security now"

"Perfect 👍" he replied.

After I got my bags back and was safe to go to my plane I headed over and took my seat. As I took my seat I checked the time it was 5:26 am.

After a 5 hour plane ride I was finally off. I grabbed my bags and called an Uber to come pick me up and take me to the address Jonas had given me. As soon as I arrived I thanked and payed the driver and walked into the apartment complex. I walked into my apartment and started to pack all of my clothes and stuff away.

I put the last of my stuff away and it was about 12:20 which seems late but I mean the drive itself was like 50 minutes. I sat on the couch and started watching shameless on Netflix.

About halfway through my second episode Jonas texted me telling me that he had booked out a restaurant for the cast and the staff so everyone would have a chance to meet each other and told me where it was and told me when it was.

At about  5:30 I decided to get ready.

What I wore

What I wore.

Excitement started flooding through my heart as blood pumped through my veins and a voice in my head kept telling me things making me more nervous than before 'they're not going to like you' 'they are going to think you're weird' just like normal I decided to push that voice away.

Time crept up my neck. As it hit 6:15 I called an Uber to come pick me up and take me to the restaurant.

A/n: might as well leave it right
before Vanessa meets everyone :)

Word count: 576