𝟭.𝟰 | 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘

្.˚⠀━━━⠀⠀BLACK WATER RIDGE!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⠀┊ ❀◟ ✦ HE NEEDS US, BOTH OF US

BOHEMIAN ━━ BOOK ONE
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ SUPERNATURAL ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⠀┊ ❀
◟ ✦ HE NEEDS US, BOTH OF US.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BOWIE WINCHESTER KNEW HIS GREATEST weakness was that he always put others before himself even when he knew he shouldn't. A fair example of this would be when he was younger, John was out hunting, leaving his underaged children at a motel with little to no money for food━━Bowie would find himself giving everything he had to his little brother Sam ( even when Bowie was barely given enough for himself.)

It often left him underweight and always exhausted but as a little boy, he didn't know any better. He thought it was normal. So, throughout his life, Bowie would always, without hesitation, put anyone's needs before his own.

Until he made the decision to go to college. It had been probably the only time in Bowie's life that he made a choice that protected himself and it still kept him up at night. Guilt always warmed the child who found the courage to remove themselves from an abusive home.

Even now, nothing had changed. Bowie found himself leaning against the Impala, watching his brother Dean through the window as he stocked up for their trip to Blackwater Ridge. After Sam's girlfriend had tragically passed on the week before, Bowie had officially decided to stay as long as his brother needed him━━damn Bowie's mental health in the process.

It was no longer about putting an end to his life-long battle of finding the thing that killed his mother like Bowie originally agreed to go for.

It was about making sure his little brother wasn't alone while he grieved another loss of a person who died the same tragic way their mother did.

"What do you mean you're staying?" Katherine's voice bellowed through the phone, the chopsticks to her Chinese take-out clinking in the background. Bowie winced at her bewildered tone, "You're telling me you still haven't found John? It's been two weeks—"

"Not about finding John anymore," He says softly, "This is about taking care of Sam."

At this, he glanced at the passenger seat where Sam was fast asleep━━finally. It took Bowie threatening to suffocate him for him to clothes his eyes.

"And who's taking care of you?" She emphasized, "Bowie, you can't keep sacrificing your mental health to take care of others! We both know what happens when things get too much and trigger you. And with great offense, your family is your biggest emotional trigger."