In the Mind of Jessica

The bell rung for school to get out. Waiting for the school rush to go down I waited. An hour passed by and it was about four o' clock now, so I left the school to go home. I was so fortunate that I lived so close to the school. was half way home when a guy about 5'9 in his early twenties who wore all black crept behind me. I was too scared to look at him in the face, so I sped up my pace in walking, but so did the guy.

The guy finally said, "Hey Jessica, What's the rush?" I said nothing. It was no coincidence that he knew my name. I began to walk even faster.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you." 

I finally looked at him with fierce eyes saying, "Leave me alone!"  When I turned back around I stumbled on my foot causing me to trip and fall.  He leaned down next to me and asked if I was ok. I huffed the hair out of my face and tried to get up. My ankle didn't allow me to get up, it was twisted and there was no fixing that. The doctor said next time I fell on my bad ankle it was most likely broken. It was purple and swollen, so I assumed it was broken. With this creep on my back there was no I was getting home safe. 

"Help me, please. I think my ankle is broken." I was asking the enemy for help, but I was desperate. I had nothing, not even a phone. 

"You shouldn't have run away from me, but I will help you."  

He was so creepy, but he was nice. He knelt down and I crawled on his back. 

"Thank you I whimpered."

"No problem, I'm Adam by the way. Sorry for sounding like a creeper I just moved in town and I'm staying with my uncle, and my Uncle Daniel lives in the neighborhood with you so he told me about you and your family."

I woke up in an instant know it wasn't just a dream. It really happened, and mom talked about me knowing Adam was here, and now I know exactly who he is. But there are so many questions that come to mind. Does Adam know I'm here? Did Mr. Daniels know that Adam and I have met once before? Is Adam really a kind person or is he a monster like his uncle?