The dream and the tickle

The next day I was feeling better. I went to school.

I couldn't stop smiling at Jack.... The bad thing is that he doesn't smile back.

When I went to have lunch in the school dinnerroom I sat with Lucy and with her 'new friend' wich name is: Elixer, she's from Canada and she is new.

I am quite gelous about the new girl, because she is like... Taking her away from me. Even if I wasn't that much time with Lucy recently because I was having a tough time with Jack, and that makes all of my day, into a fuss.

When I got home, I did tons of homework:
-Maths
-Fisics
-Spanish...
I went to bed at 12:45 without having neither supper neither a shower!

I could barely close my eyes because of my little obsesion that came into my mind: ' I was not clean enough, I felt like if I was durty. I just wanted to have a shower. But suddenly, I fell in my dream about Jack and me went out during 3months, and we gave each other kisses, hugs...

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning when I went to school I went into class and I sat next to J. (BIG MISTAKE) I suddenly gave him a kiss on the cheek! I thought I was like.. Still in my dream! Or maybe I was daydreaming...!

Jack looked at me and told me
-" Sorry, I'm going out with someone,now.
My heart went breaking slowly, into tinny pieces, slowly, and then I felt like a tickle on my hand. I was so curious about it... Was it an ant? Jack's hand?(That couldn't be possible) , was it a...weird insect?
I turned my head directly to my hand, and....!!!