Chapter 6

After a couple minutes, the chickens and turkeys arrived back at the hideout. 

"Okay, Furley. Play it cool and maybe they will take us back to the future so we can have an excellent adventure" Amos told Furley while the chickens smiled, following behind them. 

But once they entered they saw the flock, Jenny, Ranger, and Broadbeak who looked cross. 

"What have you done?!" He demanded. 

"It was the Space Turkey! Tell them, Furley!" Amos immediately said, not want to get the blame before he and Furley ran off. "Orale!"

Ranger glared at the gang in anger. "You've been to the fort!"

"No! No, you don't understand. We destoryed the weapons and traps" Rocky said. 

"He's right. We even got the hunters' wagon" Reggie added. 

"It's gone, we blew it up!" Nobby said.

The whole flock started murmuring as they couldn't believe this. 

"How did you do this?" Broadbeak asked them. 

"Actually, it was Jake's plan" Ginger said. "He thought of the whole thing"

Jake smiled to his friends. "Thanks guys" 

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Ranger still glared toawrds them.

Jake then showed them the powder horn making everyone gasp. The whole flock cheered as their freedom had been liberated. Ginger, Rocky and Nobby all smiled to each other being proud of themselves. But then they noticed Jenny leave and Reggie follow her. 

The whole flock was praising Jake for his heroism while the chickens watched in the background. 

"I can't believe we did it..." Rocky said. "We stopped Thanksgiving"

Nobby looked up to his sister and his brother-in-law with a hint of sadness. "I guess now we'll be going home?"

"Yeah..." Ginger admitted before looking back towards the exit where Reggie left with Jenny. "But I still wonder..."

The feisty hen was curious over Reggie, thinking his feelings for Jenny were only becoming stronger. The three fowls came up out to the balcony where they found Reggie talking to Jenny, asking her to come back to the future with him. But before Jenny could answer she noticed something in the distance. 

"What is that?" She pointed out. 

Then Reggie and the chickens spotted it too. It was a spark of fire and it was heading straight towards the hideout. 

Reggie and the chickens all widened their eyes in horror. "Oh, no..."

The gang immediately ran back downstairs noticing a trail of gun powder and followed the spark which led all the way back to the powder horn, which was being held by Jake. 

"Hey" Jake turned to his friends before seeing the spark follow the trail of powder before it vanished after it ran out. It was at that moment Jake realized he screwed up. 

"You led them right to us, Jake!" Reggie said.

"Me?" Jake said out of disbelief. 

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud rumbling sound above and looked up while the flock started screaming. Everyone then saw an opening being chopped through the tree and soon saw Standish's eyes peek through seeing the flock. 

"There you are" He said. 

"Oh, no" Ginger gasped. 

"Come on boys, we're gonna have a feast!" Standish told his men who were ready to attack.