Rin's Dimension

As I've entered the shop, I heard the same usual ring it made when I opened the door of the shop,

How many times have I heard it?

I picked up the same usual flowers. The flowers they love so dearly.

How many times have I admired these?

I went to go and pay for the flowers. The florist always greets me with a smile.

Since when did I despise smiling so much?

I did the usual thing I do. I just give her a simple greeting and leave.

I was walking through the pathway I found so foul to walk through and somehow minutes after, I started feeling small drops on my shoulders.

Its raining. How convenient.

I keep walking. Weathers isnt something that matters anyway.

I check the time as I see my destination in sight .

11:11

Just right on time.

I felt the numbness spread through my body. The usual thing. The bitterness of all the words that goes in my brain.

All these negativity and pessimistic thoughts made my hands hold the bouquet of flowers tighter.

A few more steps there.

I crouch down as I reach my destination. And laid the flowers to the designated owners.

I bit my lip hard to the point I ended up tasting blood.

I started crying. Breaking down. I cant handle this anymore.

I hugged my knees to my chest, Burrowing my head and crying endlessly

Why did I deserve this? Why.

They didnt deserve this. What was my fault? Was there something Ive done wrong? Oh wait, Yeah.

I was too much of a naive person .

This is all my fault.

I miss them. I want them by my side. I wanna be with them again.

Why did this have to happen ?

I kept crying, Just staying there in front of their graves with the font the three of us created, Just carved in there with their names,

Names that I will never forget.
"Samui... Ryu... I'm sorry"