Chapter-1

Y/N POV

I was on my way to School with Hachiman, who was complaining about the fact that he was forced to join a club as a punishment by Hiratsuka-sensei because of the essay he wrote...

Hachiman: I even suggested to rewrite it but she didn't even listened... And on top of that she that my eyes are like a dead fish's...

Y/N: Umm... It kinda is...

Hachiman: *smirks* Like yours is any better

Y/N: Well... I can't argue there... So how was the club?

Hachiman: I didn't even knew what that club was... There was just a single person there and she told me to guess what club it was... And i suggested "literature club" but she rejected...

Y/N: What exactly is that club?

Hachiman: well she said "Those who are blessed give to those who are less fortunate out of the goodness of their hearts. People call this "Community Service." To reach out and help those who are in need." That's what the club is

Y/N: Oh. So it's some sort of volunteers club

Hachiman: Yeah... But why are you so interested?

Y/N: Because being the good friend that I am, I want to lessen your misery... *Mumble* or may be i might have forgotten...

Hachiman: what was that?

Y/N: Well you see... I might have forgotten hehe...

Hachiman: Is that why you didn't came to school yesterday?

Y/N: I was sick......but yes

Hachiman: hohoho you're so gone *chuckles*

Y/N: *sigh*  do you think she'll give me a chance?

Hachiman: Even if she will... I shall protest it with my whole power...

Y/N: wow so much for being friend...

Hachiman: hai hai whatever... Oh. By the way Sensei announced a contest to see who can serve someone better, and the winner can order the loser to do anything they want...just thought you should know since you'll be joining soon hehe...

Y/N: *smirks* ohh anything huh

Hachiman: Oi Oi don't be getting wrong ideas now....

Y/N: Who say's it's a wrong idea

Hachiman: Your face pretty much did

Y/N: We'll see about that... Bye

After saying that i go to my assigned seat and sit quietly without being noticed by anyone. Taking out by homework, which was a black sheet, i looked at it for a while and started thinking if there's still time to finish it...  "who am i kidding for course i can't..." "You moron why didn't you do it last night?" *Sigh* "I was sick yesterday... Don't you remember?" "Yeah sick my ass"
"Wait... Why am i talking to my self?" "Cause you're an idiot" well whatever... The bell rang and i just wrote one sentence for my essay.... God have mercy....

Hiratsuka-sensei called me to faculty room after the classes as expected... On my way i saw Hachiman making his way to the club...

Y/N: see you on the other side my friend

Hachiman: *smiles* you don't have to be so dramatic... Good luck

#In The Faculty Room#

Sensei: "I don't remember." What's suppose to mean? I think i clearly told you to write an essay looking back on your time in high school?