Chapter-3

Hachiman's POV

It happened again last night...
I heard them... They were fighting again... They were blaming her again... Y/n... I wonder if she's okay...
Whenever her parents fight, she comes over to my house... But last night she didn't, and that's what worries me even more... Maybe I'll see her at school.

~time skip~

She didn't came... Should I go over to her house?... I probably shouldn't, it will only cause more problems...
.
.
.
.
.
It's been two days and i still haven't heard from her... I hope she's okay...

Y/N POV

Why? Why is it happening again... Everything was fine last week... So why? Why god?

I'm hungry, i haven't eaten anything since last night... Maybe i should go to the store to get something to eat...

I silently got out of my room and tiptoed to the main door... I finally got out and breathed the fresh air. I put my hood up walked to the nearest store.

Hmm what should i buy? Ramen? Melon bun? Meat bun? All of them? Hmm all of them I guess.

???: Y-Y/n Onee-chan?

I stopped. No please no... I don't wanna meat anyone at the moment.

???: Onee-chan is you? Isn't it?

I slowly turned around, only to come face to face with a worried looking Komachi...

Y/n: K-komachi

Komachi: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah... Haha I'm fine.

Komachi: Onii-chan is pretty worried about you. It's been few days since you last came to our house... I think you should drop by whenever you can.

Y/n: Y-yeah, sure will... Anyway you seem to be carrying around a lot of stuff... Want me to help you?

Komachi: Yes please!

I then started pushing her cart which was almost full... After paying for our stuffs... We were on our way back... I was still holding Komachi's stuff so she invited me inside the house...

Hachiman: Komachi are you back?

Y/n: pardon the intrusion!

Hachiman: Y/n?

He looked at me with worried look... I could tell that he wanted to ask me many questions, that i wasn't ready to answer yet...

Y/n: Heya! How've you been?

Hachiman: I-I should be the one asking you that!

Y/n: oh, yeah, I'm fine.

He didn't seem to believe it... But he decided not to push it...

Hachiman: okay... When are you coming back to school? They were a bit worried as well.

Y/n: Tomorrow... I'll be going from tomorrow.

He just nodded his head in return.

Komachi: Y/n Onee-chan! why don't you stay for the dinner?

Y/n: I-i don't know... I don't want to overstay my welcome.

Hachiman & Komachi: You're not!

Y/n: Huh! O-oh! Okay!

Hachiman & Komachi: Good.

Komachi then went back to the kitchen to prepare food.

Y/n: So... Anything new at the club?

Hachiman: yeah, we helped Totsuka with his tennis practice and then we ended up playing against Hayama and Miura...