Bussiness or pleasure?

Are argument didn't last very long till he had me blushing,on the middle of the damn street.

"You done yet" he barked at me as he tried to swerve through traffic at the intersection by Papa Johns  and Winn Dixie.I still didn't know where B was tracking me ,but I honestly didn't mind the ride or the company of him.

About 30 minutes later we arrive in a small building on a riverside next to a ferry.Fro the outside it looked like an abandoned school or old storage place.I swear I thought B was trying to KILL ME.We walked towards the building that all of a sudden started to look familiar to me but i wasn't sure why.It was a two story building with staircases and all.Had to be about 35 plus years on it and had old paint stains.

We were approached by a middle aged man prolly 25-40,light skinned,dark hair,small mustache,and goatee,had to be about 6'3 cuz he had an inch on B.

"Whats the password" he asked in a deep but subtle voice.

B whispered something to the man and he granted us access into whatever the place was.Then it hit me that B took me to a party and that was a bouncer.DAMN I'm slow.

"You know you couldve told me you were taking me to a club or party,you ain't have to have me wondering and jumping to conclusions about shit"

With that he pulled me into his arms and looked me straight into his eyes.Without hesitation he leaned into me and nearly kissed me but made me lean in instead.Then the bitch didn't even kiss me he just smiled.

"really B"

I talk to damn much he leaned in and didn't stop till i had to grab his dick.

A/N I GOT WRITERS BLOCK

Shit started to fly real quick,i wasnt sure if he planned this or he went along with me,regardless i was really enjoying it.The taste of his flesh was amazing and the thought of it never having to end was exounerati

Ass fat, yeah I know, you just got cash? Blow sum mo'
Blow sum mo', blow sum mo'
The more you spend it, the faster it go
Bad bitches, on the floor, it's rainin' hunnid's, throw sum mo'
Throw sum mo', throw sum mo', throw sum mo'

MY PHONE STARTED TO RING AND INTERUPTED MY WHOLE LITTLE FANTASY!!

"VERONICA where are you I've been lookinag all over for you" I  could tell from the little timid voice that it was my mother.

"Im with Berge mom, he took me out to some lunch and know were at the movies"I had to think of a lie real quick to shut her up.

"ok.Just dont brang any kids up into my house and be kind enough to tell him dont fuck my baby to hard"

"MOM"!!!! EVERYBODY WITHIN 20 YARDS TURNED AROND,they started starin and shit before B came to my rescue and held me in his arms.

'ok V not so loud you gone scare BERGIE out of the bed" with that she hung up

"you aight V'

'yeah mom just wanted to check up on me,so where were we"

"idk you was bout to give me a bj"