Chapter 8: Dearest Holder

Midnight Time already strike yet Izana is just quietly sitting down at the living room while facing the window. Firmly gazing up the beautiful night sky with stars shining above. She smiled as slowly tried to spread her arms. She want to see what lies more in the sky, currently Izana was alone in four corners of this room as his brother taking up his night sleep now.

She pull down her arms and sighed as she remember over her 'Grandmother' visit went. That person whom her Grandmother is someone she really don't like to see again or else she fear she might lose yet another again. She can't risk that, she may grow up on that person side yet she is very vexed over on that idea. So much that when she found out that she have a relative other than her. She look for it. She look for her brother, Iruma and now they are together.

Yes...together as should be

"She shouldn't have done this." Izana spoke unconsciously while not moving on her place. Looking upon on stars and started to elaborate her thoughts. In honesty, Izana doesn't want to see person related on her but on Iruma, it become different matter on her. The anticipation and excitement was written over on his brother's face when they got informed that one of her relative would pay a visit yet how did it went.

As much she wanted to declined it, it frustrate her but its her fault that she burden more the situation that leads up on messy ending. If she just become honest at Iruma, about everything on that person. However, her regrets we're far too late.

My thoughts is getting too sensitive...

She sighed and throw herself at large sofa. She look above ceiling and place herself in spoon position. She's about to throw the pillow beside her when she saw a loomed shadow at the entrance of the living room. She stared for it in minute and rolled her eyes before jumping to sit up.

Got some guest again...

"Quite unbelievable. You literally decided to show up in front of me?" Izana stated out of blue as she squinted her eyes off, gazing directly at her 'Uninvited Guest' that stood in corner, but on her remark. She didn't receive an answer so she grab over what her hand could grab and it was the vase did, so it was thrown over directly at her 'guest' with no hesitation yet it didn't even try to move inch nor get surprised on her actions. Though Izana heard a little groaning as she successfully hit over the person, well it didn't dodge the table she threw.

What this person could expect from her.

I guess. I'm getting good at aiming

"How rude of you to just enter here. Don't you know its unsightly to visit a young woman alone at night?" She told in low voice at the 'Guest' in front of her yet the guest simply look over at Izana's eyes still. Like it was unbothered on what she was saying so Izana started to get pissed off on this remark.