oh my god im gay again

the William kinnie previously mentioned is back in my life and Damien is my number one white haired gay person again 😕‼

the physical copy of Hooky came out like over a month ago that's so fucking sexy right right. I ran to my local Barnes and noble and stole it /j

no I paid for it. 13 American dollars. they didn't even give me the fucking cat keychain. that's definitely homophobic.

what the fuck does auspicious mean guys Wilbur Soot keeps saying it and I'm so confused !!

back to Damien. the hooky shorts at the end of the hooky book are so cute man I fucking love Damien. hot.

sorry I'm a lesbian I forget sometimes.

speaking of lesbian hey guys I'm in love with women please hatecrime me 😍😘🥰

3.

help me make up my mind okay I gotta know which one I'm going for.

1) I call them wilbirl because their hair reminds me of c!Wilbur after his resurrection. we have talked like 3 times but she's a lesbian and she literally has so much fucking gender she's like genderbent Ranboo. she's a theater kid too and idk that's hot.

2) one of many online friends. also a gay person. they just make me feel so special idk. they're nice to me yk

3) UGH IRL. PRETTY IGGJB BG HHHJJNN. we've been friends for years like she's one of the people I've known the longest. SHES GAY. we talk about women together sometimes also she does that thing where you look at someone's eyes then their lips and their eyes again and it freaks me out so much but like in a good gay way. idk multiple sources tell me she likes me but hahaha no I hate myself I refuse to believe that I'm loveable. anyway. irl if you're reading this it might be you or maybe it's not yk I have a lot of gay friends who like talking about women in suits.

anyway choose. or don't. actually don't. let me suffer alone and ruin all my relationships.

bye.

10.18.21