Hi i got spoilers for episode 215 and i am living

Hi i got spoilers for episode 215 and i am living. I'm not gonna get into the details because it's only fast pass, and I haven't read it completely, I've only seen some... panels.. of it.
     Anyway. Damien is gay but at the same time he's my husband. But he's also me, even though I'm straight. I think.
     I did a, "Which Hooky Character Are You" quiz on quotev and got Damien. I was very proud.
     I've been obsessed with Damien since like JULY. I started reading Hooky in June, so around the time it went on hiatus. So I quickly found my love for Damien.
     The story of how I got obsessed is actually quite funny. I was looking at the instagram story bingos and there was one for, "how much are you like Damien?" And there were 16 boxes, I got 15 of them. I then stated, "I am Damien."
     At the time, my username had been "dxrian_edits," but after that, i changed it to "dxmien_edits." But then I wanted to change my name again after about 2 months so people that go to my school wouldnt ve able to find my account again, and changed it to dxmieniac, which was a bame my daughter, Jess, made up. It's because I'm a Damien maniac.
     Ok I need to sleep goodnight, and thank you for reading :)