008.

(Ni-Ki Pov)

I Woke Up Feeling A Little Better Than Yesterday, What Even Happened Yesterday? I Felt Someone Sleeping Besides Me, It Was Sunoo, His Hair Was Messy, His Face Was Puffed, And He Looked Peaceful.

"Sunoo..." I Shook Him A Little, He Groaned In Response, "Leave Me Alone, Im Sleepy." Sunoo Spoke Up, So I Just Decided To Leave Him Alone, Its His Choice Anyways.

"Hey, Ni-Ki!" I Heard Yeji Call Me From A Far. "Oh, Hey Yeji, Why? Do You Need Anything??" Yeji Smiled At Me, "Thank You For Saving Us Last Night, Thank You For Fighting Those Guys, For Me And Sunoo." Yeji Thanked Me, I Wasnt Sure Why She Was Thanking Me, I Just Did What I Wanted To Do. I Want Them To Leave This Facility Alive.

"You're Welcome, Yeji." I Smiled A Little, Well, Im Not Really That Nice To People, But Yeji And Sunoo, They're Something Different.

"Good Morning Ni-Ki." Heeseung Hyung Wrapped His Arms Around My Shoulder. "Goodmorning Heeseung Hyung" I Smiled At The Older One, And He Was Looking At Me, "You Look Like You're In A Good Mood. What Got In To You??" He Asked.

"Nothing, Just Happy" "You're Never This Happy. Tell Me The Truth Riki." Heeseung Hyung Stopped Me From Walking, He Knew Something Else.

" Last Night, Sunoo Was Glancing At You, Then I Saw You Sleep On Sunoo's Shoulders. Do You Like Sunoo??" Well, Shit.

"Oh- Uh, That- That Is Nothing. Just A Friendly Thing." I Lied To Heeseung, He Rolled His Eye, "Bullshit Answer, Just Admit It, I'll Keep It As A Secret."

Although Yes, I Do Trust Heeseung Hyung, But I Was Still Not Sure If I Liked Sunoo, What If Im Just Actually Getting Nice But I Have No Feelings For Him?

"I Think Im Liking Him." Heeseung's Face Turned From Serious To Happy, He's Happy For Me? "I Fucking Knew It. You Were Too Obvious Ever Since He And Who Ever The Girl Is-" "Her Name Is Yeji, Hyung, Yeji." I Cutted Him Off, He Hasnt Even Introduced Himself Properly Since We Were Busy Talking Last Night.

"Okay... Yeah You Got Nice With Sunoo And Yeji, And I Thought That You Probably Like Him, So Here I Am Asking You." The Only Thing I Did Was Nod At Him, I Admit, I Was Never That Nice To Sunoo, And I Mean Never. Its Just, I Dont Know What Happened.

"Stop Thinking About Sunoo. He Likes You Back." Jay Hyung Suddenly Appeared, What Is Happening? "And How Are You So Sure About That,Hyung?" I Asked Him, I Didnt Just Want To Be Looking Like A Fool When I Confess To Sunoo. Well, Will I Even Confess To Him?

"The Way He Looks At You, Every Single Time. Do You Not Know How He Stares At You, After Playing The Games, When You Get Hurt, He Wants To Help You. That Boy Has Been Liking You Since Who Knows, Maybe The 4th Day."

Day 4, Really?

" Day 4? Really. What Even Happened On Day 4?" I Asked The Two, " No One Knows Either. But You Know, Cherish The Moments, You Wont Know If You End Up Alive Out Here." Jay Hyung Said Before Leaving Along With Heeseung Hyung.

Cherish The Moment? How?