010.

"That's So Fucking Mean." I Heard Jake Speak And Went Over To Yeji. You See This Man Is Angry At Her Since, Well, Couple Of Hours Ago, Jake Woke Up With Doodles Around His Face.

"Whats So Mean In That?" Yeji 'Fought' Him, I Shoved My Face To The Pillow I Was Holding, They Went From Being Calm To Noisy.

"You Guys Need To Shut Up." Jungwon Sat Besides Jake And Drank That Coffee He Got From Those Masked Mans. "Is That Coffee Nice?" Yeji Asked Him, And Stole It From Him.

"Hey! What The Hell." Yeji Laughed And Sipped A Tiny Bit Coffee Before Giving It Back To Him. "It Taste Nothing Like My Favorite." Yeji Compared Her Favorite Drink.

"Yeah, Cause Its A Coffee." "Well Yeah." Makes Sense, Yeji Once Told Me Her Favorite Was Just A Chocolate Flavored Milk.

"You Okay?" Heeseung Sat Down Besides Me And Asked, I Was A Little Stressed About The Next Game, Some Of Us Will Die Since Its Only Us Left. Im Not Ready To Lose Them Yet.

"No...Its- Its Just, Does Some Of Us Actually Need To Die. I Dont Want To Die Yet, I Dont Want To Lose You Guys." I Explained To Him, I Wasnt Ready For Anything.

"Its Okay, Riki. Dont Worry, We'll Meet Again." Heeseung Comforted Me, Well, I'll See Them Again, Not In Here But When We All Die.

"Hey Ni-Ki, Oh...Is He Okay?" I Heard Sunoo Approach Us, "Yeah...I Think He Is Okay? You Should Comfort Him." Heeseung Stood Up And Patted Sunoo's Shoulder. I Felt The Bed Sunk Again, Meaning Sunoo Has Sat Besides Me.

"This Must Be Funny Huh, Its Just Been 2 Weeks Since I Really Got To Know You Alot, And Now, Its Ending." I Fake Laughed As Tears Escaped My Eyes. Sunoo Hugged Me Very Tight. I Just Wanted To Stay Like This, Forever.

"It's Okay Ni-Ki, Im Here With You. Always." "Always?" "Always And Forever." Sunoo Grabbed My Chin And I Just Felt Him Kiss Me Shortly But Softly.

"I- I Uhm, Im So Sorry For Kissing You I-" I Stopped Him With Another Kiss, Probably My First And Last Kiss.

The World Felt Like It Was Moving Slowly. It Was Just Me And Him, In Our Own World.

"The Next Game Will Start Shortly." We All Heard Them Speak. Shit.