Disclaimer

1. The names, locations, businesses, places, events, incidents used/that happened in this novel are all fictitious and the author's imagination.

2. Industries and organizations are superficial and others which truly exist in real are mere coincidental.

3. The actual death and birth of individuals who may/not exist is a total coincidence.

4. The names, magazine and other organizations used in this novel which may be similar to a functional one are all fictitious and the author's imagination.

5. Dates and time range (1990+), actions are fictitious but unfolds the author's true intentions.

6. No part of this book/story/novel/drama (what so ever called)  should NOT be reproduced, scanned, plagiarized, photocopy without the author's consent.

7. This is the full property of Bob-Manuel Ibiso, a proud Nigerian author.

8. This story contain matured themes, scenes of sexual activities, vulgar words, violence and pictorial sexual clips which may be triggering and offensive for some readers.

9. The music(s) used in this novel are product of artists worldwide, it's not mine so please support them if you enjoy the music.

10. The big banner seen above popularly called book cover was designed by Im_ursoleil all credits goes to her for the amazing cover which inspired me to write more.

11. The characters are all fictional, you can imagine how yours look like since everyone has different view on how they would want their male or female leads to look like. Your imagination MATTERS!

12. This novel is rated MATURED and have been purely proofread and edited by professionals.

14. The statics, words and other publicity systems used by the journalist in this story may/not exist and is quite upsetting. It is only the imagination of the author to suit her characters and the novel.

©bobmanuelibiso2022

Leaving the past full of romance, will it replay in the present? Hailey had just one wish, to stay with him forever.

          *******

Hailey Coldstone wakes up in the past and find herself being a single mother with no husband.
Accepting the past deliberately with no second thought, she falls in love with a mysterious handsome photographer Mr. Henry T. Edward.

        After many year of romance, tribulation and excitement they got engaged but unknown to them the life of they live was never theirs.
Hailey dies leaving her husband-to-be heart broken.

Hailey wakes up as Scarlet Silverline in the present remembering nothing of the past.

~~~~~~
Will Hailey meet Henry again?
Even if she does, will they cross path and collide with each other?
If they meet, will the past replay?

THIS NOVEL CONTAIN MATURED CONTENTS, RAW LANGUAGES AND EXPLICIT SCENES THAT MAYBE OFFENSIVE.

Wonderful Book cover by @Im_ursoleil

©Bobmanuelibiso2022