First Date

HARRYS POV

She said yes when i asked her out on a date. I know the paparazzi will go crazy over this but they dont know how much I truly love her. Sure we just met, but i believe in love at first sight.

*1 hours later*

Its 7pm. Right now im getting attacked by the paparazzi with all their questions as to why i was waiting outside the movie theater. Then she showed up. She didnt seem to care about the paparazzi so she gave me a hug and we walked in. We were going to see my favorite movie. "Love actually".

LORINS POV

Harry had asked me out on a date. Of course I said yes. We were going to the movies. I was wearing a black blouse with white pants. Along with my favorite shoes. I had my hair in loose curls.

When i walked over to the movie theater i saw a crowd of paparazzi snapping pics of us as I hugged him.

HARRYS POV

We walked into the theater and sat all the way in the back so we can be left alone. As the movie started playing I can tell she was already tired. Especially after all of the advertisements we had to see before the movie. She laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and she cozied up to me. As we watched the movie she fell asleep. When she woke up she put her head up to see that the movie was almost over after thar she laid her head on me again.

TO BE CONTINUED