Moving Day

HARRYS POV

Lorins mum had shipped over all ber things. She got all settled and realized she didnt have her own bed.

"You could sleep with me. Ill keep you warm." I said

"I think I could work with that." She said.

"So what job can I get here?"

"You could work with me and the boys in the studio."

"Great I'd love to."

We chased each other upstairs as we were carrying boxes. She fell onto the bed and I said

"Wanna have some fun?" With a smirk on my face.

"Okay"she said

We moved faster than last night but I liked it.

LORINS POV

He moved faster than he did last night. But with the same movements as before. After we both climaxed we fell asleep on each other. We woke up and it was almost 12:00 so I covered him up and made tacos for both of us. Little did I know that the rest of the boys were coming over so I ended up doing some extra cooking. After we all ate Niall decided that we should go bowling. When we got there we were attacked by fans. Especially me because I was dating and living with Harry. At the bowling alley Harry and I were a team. Then Niall and Louis. Then Zayn and Liam. Each time it was my turn Harry would go behind me and help me.

HARRYS POV

The last time I went behind Lorin I gave Liam my phone to take a picture. When I tweeted the picture I didnt realise that you can see us kissing. But I was ok with that because I really love her. When we got back to our place I gave her a piggy back ride to the couch. I dropped her down onto the couch, got a blanket, and sat next to her. She wanted to watch the news so the first story was "Harry Styles new girlfriend living with him. Can this lead to more?" I hoped it did.

TO BE CONTINUED