Chapter 3

Harry throws himself onto his bed and plants his face in his pillow letting out a muffled scream. The red tinge of red on his cheeks weren't fading away anytime soon, at least not when he just kissed Louis a few seconds ago.

He closes his eyes in thought thinking back to what had happened. He had kissed Louis.

He had finally let go of his inner most desires and kissed Louis. He had kissed Louis. He had done that. And it wasn't just a mere peck, he had captured the young man's lips like he owned them. Harry thinks back to the feeling of it which is still lingering on his lips by the way and groans audibly as he turns over on the bed.

Now Louis knows he likes him, infallibly.

Harry chews on his bottom lip in thought and rakes his fingers through his dump hair. What had he done? Why couldn't he just keep it in his pants?

He groans once again and sits up on the bed sighing at the tingles that keep erupting in his heart. In his defense how was he supposed to keep his hands to himself when Louis had been so up close? When his eyes were shimmering like that? When Harry could feel his breath on his face? So Harry convinces himself it wasn't his fault. And that every rational being would have kissed him if he were to be that up close.

The kiss was planted in his memory for the rest of the week. When he's bathing, when he's trying to learn, and when he's eating, especially if it is pizza. One time he was at an eatery and the smell of pizza alone brought the memories back so strongly that he quickly packed his things and left. He begins daring to go for class the next day. That would be the worst part. Seeing the man who's lips you had attacked standing before you and teaching.... So he simply decides not to go. Well not until he hears there's going to be a test making up 30% of their semester assessment.

Harry grunts when he wakes up the morning of microbiology. He's so distraught he begins to wonder if education is really necessary. If he misses this test his mother will undoubtedly hear of it so without much of a choice he glances at the clock to see how much more time he has left only to realize he was drastically late.

"Shit!" He cusses running into the shower and taking a quick one. He hurriedly pulls on his attire and frantically combs his hair gathering his books and sprinting out of the dorm room like a band of tigers were after him. Getting a cab has never been this difficult, it's like those yellow things are never around when you need them. When Harry finally got one, he wastes no time giving the man directions as the driver speeds off to the destination driving another late student to class.

Harry parts the doors and steps into the lecture hall with all heads turning to him. When you're writing a difficult exam, a little distraction is always helpful. Students have raised their heads from their paper and were gazing at him, including the icy blued professor walking in between the rows. Harry catches Louis' gaze and quickly darts his eyes away and begins to saunter off to his desk.

"You are late..." Louis's high pitched voice points out resonating through the hall. Harry silently clears his throat feeling the most discomfort he's ever felt.

How is he supposed to act? Is he supposed to smile at the man and pretend nothing happened? Unfortunately he couldn't do that, he can barely fake a smile in a situation such as this. Not when he had just kissed him a few days ago. Not when the feeling still lingers on his lips to today.

"There was traffic..." Harry replies, taking a seat at his desk. Louis knows he's lying, and Harry knows Louis knows he's lying. The boy lives on campus and doesn't exactly go through any traffic hassle when coming for class.

Louis walks up to his desk and places a questionnaire before him. His blue eyes fixed on Harry and the boy's heart doing that tumbling thing again. He almost whimpers when Louis' hand grazes his own as he pulls away from his desk walking back to the podium. Harry closes his eyes to even his breathing before tuning Louis out and starting the paper. It's quite difficult to concentrate when Louis had his eyes planted on him, no one else but him. And Harry wishes he knew what the young man was thinking. About the kiss, about him, about everything. Louis seems to take notice of Harry's lack of concentration so he gets up and waits at the back of the class where Harry wouldn't see him. This seems to ease Harry up a bit as he begins to work on the paper.