piriyamudan💜

Long chapter alert 🤣

If you like my writing do support me with vote💜

V: Da door lock paniko I'm leaving to temple

P: ok da .. do you have any work today?? Why you are starting early?

V: yes da I have meeting with producer and director for new project

P: oh super da .. today me too have schedule will be back tommo early morning!! better  you take spare key without fail .. bye

V: ok da do well bye

(Vinay's attire)

On the way ..

Vinay Mv

I told her that every Saturday I will visit that temple !!! Will she come to meet me this week ?? Even in space she didn't share that she met me once ...Is she feel to maintain distance with just crush feel as I'm a celebrity !!! But  I was very comfortable with her, did she felt the same feel from me..why I badly want to meet her ??.. Oh my God I want to find the answer for this.. sometime I feel vague for thinking about a girl whom I had spend an hour .. but most of the time I really feel she is special , the only girl who disturbed me on the very first meet in a positive way in my 28years of lonely life ..

Let's see.. if I  meet her today definitely she is comfortable with me or else she is considering me only as music director and her celebrity crush ..

On 5 pm at Tara home..

Tara Mv..

Alarm vechuku 5ku elundhichutae but  After a conversation with Shreya, I'm really in a confusion whether to visit temple or it will be annoying for him if we interrupt his private time ?? But why  he informed me that every Saturday he will visit this temple !!! Is he indirectly giving me permission to meet him when I feel to !!!

Even the way he spoke with me and the way he answered me was ease and comfortable ... Tara yen nee ippo ivalo yosikura ?? Just poi paru .. if he chat with you casually like last week just ask your doubts directly 🤷‍♀️ yes that's right!! it sounds good !!

🙆‍♀️ my God it's already 6.15 he will leave at 7 right.. Tara odu odu

******