Deep thought

Recap...

Vinay as a music director accidently met Tara in a restaurant even not seeing before he was amazed on the way she is pure .. the second time the respect and good feel on the same day he felt was by knowing that he is her celebrity crush and she is a beautiful singer who wants to explore her career ... few days later fortunately he met her at temple and found its Tara through her voice and here Tara experienced her cloud nine fan girl moment... they became friends with a feel as an energy bomb and a resting shoulder to went out all emotions mutually.. let's see where it goes rather how the way fate taking them to face certain reality ...will they continue as friend or will they part in their ways or Will they get married...

Heartfelt sorry for being late without any replies and thank you for each and every person who gave me different aspects to  proceed further in my very first writing "Un Arugaey "💜

*********
Before reading this chapter kindly just give a glance at previous chapter once to get a continuity..

Into chap...

I really couldn't conclude my feel towards her.. how am I going to find what she is to me .. I know if it's not Pooja , one day someother girl will be definitely a part of my life.. how can I handle the rightful bond with Tara after that !!! Is that even possible?? Just  the moment I saw her face with full of red in her eyes I felt my heart shattered into pieces.. Am I giving her such pain through our bond ? For God sake I just want to sort out this issues soon.. I never ever want to hurt her anymore.. I could just realize she is something more special and important than how I'm treating rather behaving infront of her !!!!

I just want to know whether you too continuing our bond with the same confusion Tara.. I don't want you to feel insecure in our bond.. I don't know how to ask you this or clarify this with you but badly want to do, as I strongly feel only when we sit together and open up what we feel for each other ,we can find solution.. if not! this is not going to end..

I know even if I strictly say no to Pooja, to my amma and to appa they are not going to stop this or even that Pooja will not leave as such..  I don't know why .. I received only either an irritation or bad vibe through her talks ...

Vinay rail of thoughts were interrupted by the call he received

With the smiley face he attended the call by saying

Sollu Maa

Ungala pakanum

Enna ma sudden ah edhumae sollama pakanum kaekura

Theriyala ungala anaiku pathutu vandhadhila irundhu orae confusion ah iruku vinay

He smiled at her words and said "Maa paravala nama wavelength idhula koda workout agudhu "

Yen apdi solringa vinay ??

I thought of meeting you soon ..correct ah neeyae call panni kaekura

Apdiya enna vishayam

Onnumila Tara nerla pesuvom .. nalaiku evening meet panuvoma??

Sure vinay .. aprom solla marandhuten
Super singer audition ku apply pannitae from tommo it get starts

Hmm nanum kaelvipaten Tara.. nalla pannu.. Audition mudichutu sollu will go from there to some other place..

Illa vinay adhu seri varadhu ..anga neenga vena .. veetuku vanga will go from there

Hmm seri ma .. will meet tommo evening ..

I'm waiting vinay .. shall I disconnect the call?

Both kept silent for few second and she said " if you free don't disconnect "

First time she felt something different and felt want to continue the call..

Vinay smiled at her words  , even he don't want to disconnect the call ..

Na free dha ma ...

With a smile she said .. na enna song practice panniruken nu kaekavae illayae

Marandhuten ma vera confusion la.. sorry.. enna song practice paniruka ??

Kanna kattu podhum song ❤

Nice song ma...Yen andha song unnoda first choice ma ...

I love shreya ghosal mam vinay .. sentimental ah I want it to be my first choice

Superb ma .. sure you will do the best!!

Thank you!!! Vinay , morning could you pls join me for temple... only if your free

I will be there that 6am get ready let me take you to temple 😍

Just the glow in her face is enough to  express her happiness in meeting him before audition

Ok vinay 🤩sure sure !!!!

Enna madam happy ah 😂

Haan rombaaa...  seri vinay it's 12 past! will c u morning

Ok ma !! Good night ❤

Both slept with pleace of mind😍

Magic continues...

Jula note ..

Feel free to comment and now on if you like this chapter do support me.. regular updates will be there on every Wednesday and Sunday 💜 if any discontinuity in the flow hope I will cover up in upcoming chap till then bare with me and correct me ..