Ch-6 An Advice

Hello readers, let's get some plot in the novel. Hope you all enjoy!

I still don't understand what was going on.

"Is anyone gonna tell me why's everyone laughing?" I asked getting annoyed. Jaz was finally able to control her laugh and explaned " They mean you're a girl and you look like a guy and it's not normal, ya know?" "Oh, and what about Samantha? Why did she say she can't hangout with me?" I asked " Samantha said that because you know you look cheap around us because you wear chain store clothing rather than any branded once and- " she stopped when she realised what she was saying.

The rest of them were still laughing and it hurt me. Why do people think chain store clothing are cheap? They aren't plus they are super comfy! I stood up from the couch. Without another word , I moved towards the door. I heard Jaz calling my name but I walked out without answering. I sat in my car and drove off.

How could she say those words to me? I guess she's seriously becoming one of Isaac's toys. Ughhhhh no! Stop thinking. It's my day off so I should make it special instead of thinking stuff that makes me sad.

I reached my destination. The Lori's , it's my favourite breakfast place. It belongs to Drek's mom and dad. Drek is a guy from my Physics class. He's in a different pack. Alpha Ryder's pack. Drek's parents are super nice!!! I entered the place and was warmly greeted by Mrs. Lori "Good morning. Welcome to the Lori's. Oh! It's you"

"Good morning Mrs. Lori" I greeted her back. "It's so nice to see you here after so long" she said. "It's good to see you too"
I replied. "Hey Lisindra" I heard a strong voice from my back. I turned to see no other than Alpha Ryder and his group.

Oh my god!!! What is he doing here? Must be a lucky day. Yeah, I might say I have a crush on him. Well why not he's such a cute and nice guy. I quickly bowed to show respect and greeted him "Good morning Alpha Ryder"

I looked up and greeted everyone else. "Good morning everyone" I felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately turned to see Drek "Hey there, you came here after so long" Drek said with a cheery smile. I smiled lightly and before I can answer Alpha Ryder spoke up " You can join us"

"I would love to" I joined them "So how are you doing?" Cara asked. Cara is Jarred's girlfriend/ mate. Jarred is the Beta of Alpha Ryder's pack. "I'm doing great. What about you all?" I asked. "We're fine too" she replied. "You're not wearing your glasses?" Alpha Ryder asked. Eeeeekkkkk he noticed!!! "Uh,yeah I got an eye surgery yesterday" I said. "You look cute without them" he just called ME cute!!!!

"Thanks" I replied shyly. Oh! I forgot to mention Drek is the Gamma of their pack.
***
I completed my breakfast and was packing up to leave when Cara spoke up "We heard about Thursday" I shrugged and tried to act casual and said "yeah" "Can you tell us what exactly happened only if you feel ok" Cara asked. "Yeah cause we heard that you hit Samantha" Alpha Ryder added.

"That's true" I said plainly. I heard a couple gasps "Why?" Cara asked. "They insulted my parents" I sighed. "Look, I know I shouldn't but I just can't take it when someone insults my parents"

"You did what's right" Alpha Ryder spoke up."Really?!!" I asked,surprised. "Yeah, no one should insult elders" Drek said. "Yup, but you know some pain came out from all the bullying I received all these years"

"Bullied? You were bullied?" Cara asked and I nodded. "Who did?" Alpha Ryder asked. "Alpha Issac and his group" I said with no emotion. They all looked at eachother and started laughing. "Hm~~~" they said in a. singing manner. "Did the Alpha beat you up?" Cara asked. "Nope, never but Samantha did" I replied honestly.

"I don't understand" I muttered to myself. "What?" Drek asked. "I don't understand why they bully me? Like I never ever in my life misbehaved with any of them. Every word they say hurts really bad. I would rather say used to hurt very bad coz now all I do is ignore them" I stated. Cara have me an amused look. She looked back at Jarred who was smiling. "Why are you guys smiling?" I asked. Cara changed the topic and asked me" Is there anything you lie about Alpha Issac?"

"Hmmmmm.......let me think.......uh,yeah there is one thing" I said. "What is it?" Cara asked all excited. "That he keeps both our routine completely opposite" I answered. Cara's excitement washed away.

"Anyway I gotta leave now" I said taking my farewell.
***
I was done shopping for my stuff and was currently sitting infront of a river which is a few minutes away from the mall. I opened my instagram and saw Jaz with all of them having fun.

I wish she was here. Well she missed her chance herself. I put my headphones and layed down as I need to fresh up my mind.

Before I knew I fell asleep. I woke hearing a few voices. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of guys. "Oh the princess is awake" One of the guys said. "Um, I think I should leave" I said immediately getting up and heading towards my car. One of the guys gripped my wrist. "Hey!!!"I shouted.

"Not so fast princess" the guy from before said. "Help!!!!" I shouted. Suddenly I saw the guy holding my wrist fell. I looked aside to see a lady maybe in her mid 20s.
She scared the guys away and turned towards me. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Thankyou so much for saving me" I thanked her

"Do you even know there's a strip club across the road?Why are you here? It's super risky" She said." Oh I didn't knew. I will be careful. By the way I'm Lisindra" I said.

"I'm Sara. Look Lisindra you look like a good girl to me. So I'm advising you. MARK MY WORDS.Don't let people hurt you, don't let your weakness take over you. There's no place for weak people in this world. Learn to fight back" with that she went away.

I sat in my car and drove off. I still have time to reach home before dinner.
***
I reached home and heard noise from inside. I entered the house and saw mom and dad fighting? I've never seen them fight in my whole life.
____________________________________________

What dou think is gonna happen??? Ooooo~~~~ Something's up. Let's see in the next chapter.
Bye
Eve