Mohawks Squad

"Hey look there's Alias and Markus, I knew Markus wouldn't stop that easily been knowing him since eleveen years and he always keeps on trying" said Daryl

"Well it looks like he's still a little dizzy he got hit pretty hit in the hard. Well we better start helping Mason and Nikolia look for the ball before some other kids take it" said Junior. Both boys started walking towards Mason and Nikolia. As the boys where walking said Daryl.

"So next school year you will be going to my school right?"

"Nope not yet I'm staying next year then the next year after I will be going your middle school when your in 8th grade then Markus, Nikolia and Mason would be in high school"

"Oh, well in middle school you know I'm going to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend and your friends just like Chase is going to do with Markus" said Daryl

"Hey we should make a squad, my friend told me about making squads me, you and Cisco should be the Mohawk squad it would be awesome" said Junior

"I'm not sur-" Daryl was cut off from Junior.

"Your the leader" said Junior in a snap. Junior and Daryl got to the rest boys they where standing in a circle. "Hey guys! So what's going on? where's the ball?"

"We where just talking about the ball right now, we have no idea where it is at, Nikolia thinks it probably got stuck in a tree because we where under a tree but we checked and it was not there. We don't know where it is unless if its in the parking lot, but that would be impossible because the parking lot is like 150 feet away from us" said Mason.

"Well I guess we better start looking in the parking lot" said Daryl he starter walking, Junior followed.

"Hey it's my ball guys I'm looking" said Junior.

"Well better check" said Markus, Markus followed.

"Come on guys let's find it" said Mason to Nikolia and Alias. Junior looked under a car, Nikolia climbed on top of a tree and was looking out with his hand above his head like a sailor hanging on the tree. Markus was looking across the street in case it went that far. Daryl looked under a blue Nissan, Mason was standing moving his head, looking for anything round.

"So far nothing up here lads I can't see the ball up here" said Nikolia.

"Someone probably took it, sorry Junior the ball is gone" said Mason.

"I say we keep searching until we find the ball" said Daryl.

"I agree with Daryl he's the leader of the Mohawk squad, I follow orders" said Junior.

"Then who's the leader of this squad?" said Alias.

"We have no leader, where all brothers from another mothers am I right Daryl?" said Markus who came from the street. Everyone looked at Markus. "What? where like a big family right? But, where all just brothers" said Markus.

"Then where's the sisters at? Am I right guys?" joked Junior. Everyone laughed. Nikolia jumped off the tree and laughed along with the other guys.

"Who here agrees that Markus should shave? joked Nikolia. All the guys raised there hands, Markus looked shocked.

"Wow guys, just because I'm more handsome then you guys with my awesome small beard and handsome mustache" joked Markus. "You guys jelly?"

"Wow, Markus don't forget those whiskers of yours, when you grow up you have to put brades on them and go around with them for a day!" joked Junior.

"Sure and I will also put my hair ponytail" said Markus.

"Don't forget to shave those legs too" said Alias. All the guys looked at Alias in shock.

"Woah, Alias men don't shave there leg hairs, triming is kind of exceptable but shaving them is like losing your dignity" said Nikolia.

"Sorry just my own perspective, I want the girls to look at me legs" said Alias with his hands in the air.

"Guys we should keep on looking for the ball its Juniors our friend were going to have to find it" said Alias.

"Its fine its just a ball will get it back if we see another kid with it or if we come here another time, plus its been a while since we where all together. Let's just enjoy these moment's. So what else do you guys want to do?" said Mason.

"Well that soccer ball was our only option unless... we get some pizza!"said Nikolia. "Do you guys have any money so we can order any pizza?"

"I have a five dollar bill and that's it" said Daryl. "That's enough for one pizza box at little ceaser's we could all get one piece because there is only six of us and the other two can go to Cisco and Jospeh because there is only eight pieces in the pizza box."

"Sounds good to me, we each owe Daryl one dollar" said Markus.

"Let's do like this" Nikolia pointed up his pinky. "Pinky promise European way, if we break it, we chop off our pinky's" said Nikolai. Everyone agreed because it was only one dollar. "Soo let's go!"