FIRST DATE HEADCANON SCENARIOS

Males:

Gao Mikado

- His idea for a first date is at home.

- He'll ask his grandmother to whip something up for you two.

- Expect a lot of teasing from Gao's little sister which he'll ask not to. Hanako will not listen and continue to do so.

-You guys had a lot of food courtesy of his grandma.

- Gao is someone who doesn't really show much affection because of how dense and oblivious he is towards you even if he already confessed to you. He doesn't know when to be affectionate.

- At the end of the date, you two will have a buddyfight. He really needs to learn how the relationship works and be more romantic.

Tetsuya Kurodake

- During the date, expect Tetsuya to be accompanied by Asmodai, Rucifiel and his band.

- Either a picnic or at a cafe will be the location with Tetsuya performing a song and dance for you. He'll even announce that it's dedicated to you. That's how he shows his affection to you.

- Asmodai will definitely try to mess with you just so that he can create an opening for you and Tetsuya to have moments. Tetsuya might steal a kiss on the lips.

- The date will end with you or him kissing the other one's cheek.

Baku Omori

- The date will also be at the cafe.

- Baku is definitely going to order a lot of food for himself. He'll shyly ask you to feed which you would happily do so. You might even end up paying for the both of you. But there is a possibility that he'll pay especially since he did saved up just for this day.

-Basically, you baby him all day while Baku was flustered all the way. But he did some romantic gestures every now and then. Baku is just too focus on food so it's more on food related stuff when it comes to romantic actions.

Noboru Kodo

- Probably a visit to the zoo would be your first date.

- He would definitely drag you to the tiger exhibit. Holding your hand of course.

- Both of you would go to the souvenir shop to buy matching tiger ears before heading to the tiger exhibit.

- Expect a lot of pictures taken.

- Noboru would definitely give you a piggy backride if you feel tired walking around. Of course, he is slight tsun-tsun about it.

Zanya Kisaragi

- Whether you're a boy or a girl, your first date would be at your house since he is quite shy to show you off to the public. His family knows about you two so no worries.

- You two just watched movies. Because of being too flustered since he is not used to liking someone, expect some shy and awkward romantic gestures. Zanya is even too fluster to hold your hand.

- You'll probably end up being the one making the first moves in each romantic moment but expect Zanya to reciprocate it.

Kiri Hyoryu

- It would be somewhere outdoors believe it or not. Probably freezing a lake so that the two of you could skate. 

- Kiri would teach you how to skate if you don't know. But if you do know, the two of you would skate the day away.

- The part two of the date would be back at the inn/resting area Kiri owns (the one in Buddyfight 100) and cook some food for the two of you would enjoy.